Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks as if they have done a lot of work on developing the body and headsculpt inc adding sculpted hair to make it more functional but I think it will be the cost of machining and assembly that will likely make or break this release. Just hoping the maths work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

February has become much better than it used to be the last few years thanks to Deadpool in 2016. After that other studios stuck movies there. Like John Wick 2, Get Out and the LEGO Batman Movie in 2017 Black Panther in 2018 and 2019 has LEGO movie 2, How to Train Your Dragon 3 and now Aliya Battle Angel. The release date of a movie almost doesn’t matter anymore, if it has good trailers and good word of mouth people will see it.

February is a killer window now. It's enough pause from the holiday rush that you can reset promotional content, merch, and more while building hype. Plus you can preview all the films with the holiday blockbusters.

They revamped with sculpted hair. Looks much more like the Prime 1 statue now. I definitely prefer this to the rooted hair.

43509361_10156247107784145_3703586213857329152_n.jpg

Looks more screen accurate with the sculpted hair. Hopefully preorder may be around the corner.

Rooted hair that length always eventually starts to buckle outwards and look awful. I’ve seen Winter Soldier versions of Black Widow that have ridiculous looking hair that had started sprouting outwards, and her hair was longer, so god knows how Alita will look in a couple years. They should stick to sculpted.

Back