Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might as well release it and get it done. I think the movie looks great, but it probably won't have a huge box office. I expect it'll have a large fanbase afterward, like Dredd.

They might as well release it and get it done. I think the movie looks great, but it probably won't have a huge box office. I expect it'll have a large fanbase afterward, like Dredd.

Agreed. Film will make average bank but will no doubt find an audience.

Nice. She looks better in clothes. But I’m happy knowing her body is still cyborg looking underneath.

Wow it looks better and better, I wonder if it'll have PERS in the end. I still can't believe this might actually be released! :yess: The newest trailer was fun too.

Last edited:
that black pleather suit just helped me make my decision. thx but no thx Hot Toys.

that base looks like it's repainted from the Kerberos Panzer Cop.

Wow it looks better and better, I wonder if it'll have PERS in the end. I still can't believe this might actually be released! :yess: The newest trailer was fun too.

I had my doubts that this figure would ever see the light of day but if Hot Toys is still pumping out prototypes and unveiling new clothing and potential accessories, we're one step closer to this becoming a reality.

Like some other collectors have mentioned, I have no connection to the source material but I want this figure. This figure is motivating me to see the movie when it's released in theaters in 2019.

Even if the movie bombs, here's hoping Hot Toys will still release this figure. Hopefully the preorder goes up before February, we're not safe until then.

Oh shoot. I want it even it has pleather!

Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!

I like her look without the pleather but it's nice that there's the option. That outfit looks super tight on her body, it will probably be a pain to take that on/off.

Pleather always make me way because of deterioration stories I've heard (i.e. Red Skull). Luckily I have not encountered it in my collection yet (Crow, Terminator, etc). 🤞

Alita will get released. They would not be wasting their time with all the reworking of the sculpt and added accessories if they were not going to release her. If they didn’t plan on releasing her I dont think they would have sent a sample to SS. I would imagine she will be up for pre order next month or maybe close to the movies release.

As much as I want this in my collection, I also feel weird there are only 8 pages so far.
I should post more on this topic!

Alita will get released. They would not be wasting their time with all the reworking of the sculpt and added accessories if they were not going to release her. If they didn’t plan on releasing her I dont think they would have sent a sample to SS. I would imagine she will be up for pre order next month or maybe close to the movies release.

They tease stuff all the time and never release anything

Back