Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That area is supposed to be flesh coloured though, looking at the poster.

du4suxfuuaabjec.jpg

Another new poster

i wished they put in more diversity of actors & actress. i mean it's the future where's the asians & mexicans like most other ski fi movies? Star Trek has em, Star Wars has em, Ready player one has them.

i wished they put in more diversity of actors & actress. i mean it's the future where's the asians & mexicans like most other ski fi movies? Star Trek has em, Star Wars has em, Ready player one has them.

You saw the movie?

I wished they put in more diversity of actors & actress. I mean it's the future where's the Asians & Mexicans like most other sci-fi movies? Star Trek has em, Star Wars has em, Ready player one has them.

The woman in the red hood is Mexican. I also see a woman of Spanish descent. An Austrian, African American, a British man and according to IMDB there are Mexicans and Asians also.

Stupid statement... someone always has to find something to complain about, and it's not even valid. The girl that plays Alita is of Cuban descent.

So I've been searching for Alita pics and came across these on an article about upcoming merchandise. I don't know where they got them but they sure look like official promo pics.

alita-sixth-scale-figure_view-1-hot-toys.jpg
alita-sixth-scale-figure_view-2-hot-toys.jpg

I for one would be downright SHOCKED if this goes up for preorder, especially if the film bombs
(which I can easily see this bringing in the box office numbers of Mortal Engines).

Basically, it will be another Valerian situation.

I doubt it. The figure is being updated on a regular basis and the prototype was sent to Sideshow for preview. If I remember right the Valerian figures were shown at cons and then disappeared. Even though it doesn't guarantee anything, I was seeing alot of talk and excitement on Facebook after that Sideshow Live.

Back