• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT TOYS: Batmobile Tumbler for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat1975

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Like pretty much every other bat-fan on this board, I'm now looking to fund the "acquisition" of the new DX/Joker and Batman that are on their way.
Soooo, I'm looking to sell my tumbler. It's in a box in my garage, don't have enough space right now to display it.
As far as condition, basically one of the windows came off, but can be easily glued back on (I did the last time I displayed it), and some of the little antennae in the back have broken over the course of moving a couple of times, otherwise it's in very good condition.
I'm not looking to get rich off this, just to be able to afford some upcoming products. Make me an offer and we'll talk, US only please,
can't deal with international shipping.
BTW, I've made a couple of successful sales/trades on these boards, and I'm also active on ebay as bigchile1, in case you need references.

Thanks!

Andy

PS: I also have the non-DX hot toys dark knight bat-suit available, in case you're interested.

oops, my bad, just off the top of my head, let's say $400-500???

$400-500...

tumblr_leiun3zcrv1qe94gj.gif

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it's taken me a minute to get back to those of you who sent me PMs.
Okay, here's the update, and responses to the questions I've been getting (figure it's faster than replying to each individual PM):
-I took the tumbler out of my garage last night for the first time in over a year, and here's the skinny:
I still have the box and all the packaging it comes in.
LED lights work perfectly.
Glued the front window back in, seems to be fine (can't guarantee it won't pop out again, but it's an easy fix).
The actual tumbler itself is in great shape, no scratches or nicks.
Unfortunately, the spoilers all have pretty much some antenna, attachment or another connecting piece that is broken. Last night, I was able to place them all so that, for displaying purposes, it still looks good, but moving it would cause the spoilers to probably dislodge. I still have all the pieces, though, so for someone with more patience and expertise than I, it's probably a pretty easy fix.
The Dark Knight figure I have (remember, not the DX, the original Dark Knight costume one) is brand new, never taken out of the box.
I was surprised to see how many people on this board reside in southern california, so here's my updated parameters:
I'd like to do a local deal, where you pick up from my house or somewhere in the san fernando valley (I'm near CSUN, for LA locals), 'cause I'd rather not have to deal with shipping this ginormous item.
Considering it's in better shape than I thought, I've bumped up the price, though still pretty reasonable, I think, to $700. $900 gets you both the tumbler and the figure.
If you're interested, PM me, and I can send you pics of both (I've got it displayed again, figure I might as well get some last use out of it ;-)
Thanks!

Yeah, sorry about the price bump, guys, not trying to be a jerk, but my excitement over the DX 89 Bats/Joker got the best of me when I posted that first price, and I hadn't done any research or even looked at the tumbler in forever. My bad...

Back