• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT TOYS: Batmobile Tumbler for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here let me HELP you out Bat1975: This is an awesome Piece you guys, I wanted to post some pics to get you Buyers a little more Motivated. Enjoy

4aae0886.jpg

51d77057.jpg

334ae4ec.jpg

a9dff195.jpg

700 is still an awesome price for this. There is not eve ONE for sale on ebay.
I was totally surprised to see 400-500 to begin with, it didn't look right.

I think we all want to see how bad is the damage, and we all know how good it is.

I didn't want to say it outright and ***k it up for those eager to get this thing but I did think you were doing yourself with your original price range considering what this has gone for.

Thanks for the pics, bigsilva77, it is a sweet piece, the only reason I'm willing to unload is 'cause I really don't have any place to display it, unfortunately, AND I really want to get the 89 bats/joker.
As for the damage, if you're interested in buying, I can email you pics (sorry, I don't know how to post pics directly on the site). Being honest, I don't think it's anything that can't be fixed, it really is just the spoiler connections to the tumbler itself. That's also part of the reason I'm selling it at a low cost, 'cause then the buyer feels good about what they're getting, as do I.
As for ebay prices, I learned a while ago that just because somebody posts a ridiculous price doesn't mean it actually sells for that...

Sold!! I mean I will go pick up tomorrow, I guess the seller is too busy, so let me answer the question.

Xj- hell yet!! I love that huge toy.

Yes, the tumbler is sold (picked up tomorrow). I still have the first DK costume batman (not DX), brand new in the box. If you can pick up locally (LA area, San Fernando valley), I can let it go for 250 cash. If you'd like it shipped domestically, I can do 300, including shipping. PM if interested.

$50 to ship, yikes.

Yes, the tumbler is sold (picked up tomorrow). I still have the first DK costume batman (not DX), brand new in the box. If you can pick up locally (LA area, San Fernando valley), I can let it go for 250 cash. If you'd like it shipped domestically, I can do 300, including shipping. PM if interested.

Yeah, it was meant to be more of a discount for not having to deal with shipping. I'd be willing to let it go for 250, plus shipping, let's say 275 even (250 if you can pick up). PM if interested.

Back