Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice Superman Collectible Fi

How do you do that? I'm attempting to alter the initial post, but I don't see where it allows you to alter the actual title of the thread.

'Go advanced' gives you access to the title.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice Superman Collectible Fi

I am surprised that we didn't get a new thread to speculate about the 1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice BATMAN Collectible figure. And no...I am NOT accepting that "fury road batman" thread as one. :thud:

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Batman vs. Superman: DoJ- Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

I think he looks pretty nice next to my Marvel hot toys. I hope they reveal the BvS line soon.

How soon to a movies release do they usually do reveals? I don't remember any Avengers ones being shown until nearer to the release date. They haven't even shown any Force Awakens stuff and that comes out 4 months earlier.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Batman vs. Superman: DoJ Superman Figure Discussion (no specs or pic

Wow. Some of you really need to calm down. Perhaps you could allow new members to learn the ropes before you attack them with profanity-filled responses. Also, this is a forum that CHILDREN visit. I know, why on earth would a child visit a toy forum, but they do. Please keep that in mind.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Batman vs. Superman: DoJ Superman Figure Discussion (no specs or pic

Wow. Some of you really need to calm down. Perhaps you could allow new members to learn the ropes before you attack them with profanity-filled responses. Also, this is a forum that CHILDREN visit. I know, why on earth would a child visit a toy forum, but they do. Please keep that in mind.

Thanks plastic. By initially only putting "MMS" as opposed to MMS with the official number, I was under the impression that denoted it wasn't an official thread for the figure that included images and specs of the figure.

And with HT now having the official licensing to do figures for BvS (per the WW figure thread), I would think it's all but certain and not speculation that we're going to see a Supes figure for this film, so I don't see what the harm in merely discussing it would be.

The profane laden attacks/responses don't really faze me though; I realize that for many individuals, the only opportunity they get to lash out is on web forums. Unfortunately, something I've noticed about several people is whenever they have an opportunity or are in a position to denigrate or be condescending to someone else, they will take advantage of it. But I digress.

I feel like this and the WW thread should all be merged into a general BvS Hot Toys thread until the official announcements/specs come out.

We can talk about armored Bats and Batfleck too.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Batman vs. Superman: DoJ- Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Well with the Force Awakens merch they are still being really hush hush and secretive with it. I think everything will be revealed in September? (At least Hasbro and general merch)

I bet HT will take some time though regardless, hopefully we will see at least Kylo, Rey, Poe and Finn at their end of year exhibit/convention thing.

I feel like this and the WW thread should all be merged into a general BvS Hot Toys thread until the official announcements/specs come out.

We can talk about armored Bats and Batfleck too.

That would be a good idea. Just a general BvS: DoJ figure discussion thread.

That would be a good idea. Just a general BvS: DoJ figure discussion thread.

I agree. mods can you make this happen?? all of the individual threads are way too premature IMO.

Hence the asterisks. If parents let their kids browse the Internet openly, they're going to encounter a lot more than asterisks. If asterisks can scar a kid for life, they have bigger problems. **** kids.

Was it confirmed that these would be previewed in September by HT?

Re: Hot Toys-MMS-Batman V Superman:DOJ-Fury Road Batman Collectible Figure

What the hell is the guard on the right suppposed to be doing? Also I would buy this version in a heart beat, looks bat ass and very different

What the hell is the guard on the right suppposed to be doing?

mad-max-fury-road-awesome-guitar-guy-1431710473.gif

Not exactly Fury Road Batman related, but I've been thinking, if HT does do an Affleck Bruce Wayne figure I think it would be cool if he came with the Robin suit display instead of the batsuit. Or have the best of both worlds and do both, but I think the Robin suit display would be really cool.

Uh... is he pulling a Superman in MoS? Did he snap that guard's neck?

Not exactly Fury Road Batman related, but I've been thinking, if HT does do an Affleck Bruce Wayne figure I think it would be cool if he came with the Robin suit display instead of the batsuit. Or have the best of both worlds and do both, but I think the Robin suit display would be really cool.

I thought the same thing. It'd even make a great standalone piece for the diorama series, a la the "construction version" Iron Man armor.

Holy ****. This is ****ing weird. I was literally about to post something about the doof warrior when I refreshed the page.

I know.

I want:

Supes
Batman- regular, armored, mad max
WW
Luthor
plus mystery villian if there is one

Back