Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Batman vs. Superman: DoJ- Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

It seems that only the Regular Suit Batman can be paired with MoS for a versus display, unless the head of the armored Batman would have articulation. They all look great though.

A thought did cross my mind once all of the frustration started to subside. Perhaps, we'll see more DC stuff at Ani-Com? They've blown their load, when it comes to Star Wars, at SDCC, and I can't think of much Marvel stuff they haven't already made(no worries; they will, I'm sure :lol), but it could make sense. They don't have to share the spotlight with anyone, and they'd have something to actually show people that isn't the same as everything they've already seen. I'm probably just trying to comfort myself, but I'd certainly hope that was the case, more than just "blue" Batman.

A thought did cross my mind once all of the frustration started to subside. Perhaps, we'll see more DC stuff at Ani-Com? They've blown their load, when it comes to Star Wars, at SDCC, and I can't think of much Marvel stuff they haven't already made(no worries; they will, I'm sure :lol), but it could make sense. They don't have to share the spotlight with anyone, and they'd have something to actually show people that isn't the same as everything they've already seen. I'm probably just trying to comfort myself, but I'd certainly hope that was the case, more than just "blue" Batman.

What new things did they show at ani-con or any of the shows that they didn't show at SDCC last year?

The only thing I recall was one of the shows had a better Ripley headsculpt than the one at SDCC.

What new things did they show at ani-con or any of the shows that they didn't show at SDCC last year?

The only thing I recall was one of the shows had a better Ripley headsculpt than the one at SDCC.

The Lone Ranger? :lol No, that was 2013. Didn't they also reveal the BD Robocop, for the first time? Or was that another hand-me-down from San Diego. At any rate, there are still two announced exclusives that I can think of, unless Chan really has lost his ****ing mind, and that Veronica bull**** is an exclusive, rather than a Hulkbuster accessory.:lol

Robo was at SDCC I believe. I remember he was at the very top of the dispaly, above the Ripleys and Predators.

Not Hot Toys but close enough. Can't wait for the figures to be announced.

11214071_10206553056918311_8084708954560360778_n.jpg

10857845_10206553057558327_7443633171105205635_n.jpg

11707628_10206553058038339_6676101791391997887_n.jpg

Those look nice. I'm worried about the capes though, in my opinion HT never got a cape right. Each character should have two: a normal cape and another one with wires

Are we getting Sculpted or Rooted hair with Wonder Woman?

I really like the sculpted hair on Thor and hate the rooted hair on Widow and Gamora.

Go team sculpted! :lol

Every time I see this thread's title I think for a second that Hot Toys just showed off a Wonder Woman figure at SDCC. And then I remember that they haven't.

I still think it's a shame that the Batman in this movie, is an older, veteran-type Batman.
If you're introducing the Justice League, and having them meet each other for the first time (for the most part), why make Batman in his mid-40's? He should be as young as the others. If they start making sequels, you'd be looking at a 50-yr old Batman.

I'm actually the opposite. I'm glad Batman is older and knows what he's doing. I'm tired of him being the one to learn all the time. That's been done to death in the films. Move on already.

I don't think it's an issue how old the character is, as long as the actor playing him is still young enough to do lots of movies. And Affleck is still more than young enough.

I'm actually the opposite. I'm glad Batman is older and knows what he's doing. I'm tired of him being the one to learn all the time. That's been done to death in the films. Move on already.

I don't think it's an issue how old the character is, as long as the actor playing him is still young enough to do lots of movies. And Affleck is still more than young enough.

:exactly: agreed

I'm digging the look of grey-suit Bats.

I was more of DC kid growing up; in my circle that was the exception as everyone was into Marvel's X-Men ... As an adult I've been more into the MCU and 616 Spidey to a degree...but this new Bat costume is looking to be my favourite film rendition since Keaton Bats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say this. The trailer definitely makes me want this figure more than before.

tumblr_nrc8ubtLYR1uvcgjlo1_500.gif

tumblr_nrc8ubtLYR1uvcgjlo2_500.gif

She looked cool in the trailer.

1/6 Hot Toys Batman vs. Superman: DoJ Superman Figure Discussion (no specs or pics)

Just watched the new extended trailer today. Based on Supes's slightly new look, is anyone else going to pick this figure up when it releases? The big differences to me is that his hair is slicked back more so than it was in MoS, the S glyph has more of a design inside the S and what would be the belt buckle so to speak is rectangular instead of oval shaped.

I can also envision HT giving this one some sort of light up feature with the eyes to simulate heat vision, or at the very least including another head sculpt where his eyes are painted red.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice Superman Collectible Fi

Yeah, there's a few noticeable changes to the suit and hopefully it can be transferred into 1/6

The S emblem and some of the seams have a different alien rune stitching across it from the MoS suit along with a rectangle buckle.

Definitely going to get it.

Oh yeah, he combed his hair back more! lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice Superman Collectible Fi

I ****ing hate these threads. It's like having my dreams crushed. Please, for the love of all that is holy, use a more "unofficial" title.

Back