Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I'm more intrigued in seeing Suicide Squad.

Want to see more of Leto Joker and Robbie Quinn after that trailer.

For some reason I'm more intrigued in seeing Suicide Squad.

Want to see more of Leto Joker and Robbie Quinn after that trailer.

I'm a little concerned how they are going to do all the tattoos in 1/6 scale. Have they ever done figures with tattoos?

I'm more worried about the word ones and the small ones they seem to have a lot of.

Looking forward to getting Superman, Batman (multiple versions, you know they'll be coming), Wonder Woman, Robin (if he shows even in flashback), and Aquaman. Waiting to see the Cyborg reveal. There's also a rumor of Nightwing.

Suicide Squad is also looking good.

AoU stuff was shown in December. TFA stuff I thought was going to be unveiled at SDCC, but now the closest date to a Hot Toy reveal would be September 4th aka Force Friday when hasbro merchandise will be on sale at midnight. Even then, I assume Hot Toys would want to unveil this stuff at a convention as they did with AoU.

New York Comic Con a month later maybe?

Looking forward to getting Superman, Batman (multiple versions, you know they'll be coming), Wonder Woman, Robin (if he shows even in flashback), and Aquaman. Waiting to see the Cyborg reveal. There's also a rumor of Nightwing.

Suicide Squad is also looking good.

The Batman figures are going to be hard to resist as each one is pretty unique both to each other and to any other Batsuit in the past (I would say they are much more distinctive than 9 out of 10 Iron Men at a glance and this is coming from someone how has 3 going on 5 [when will it end lol] of them things!).

That Robin suit would make a good display piece as would the Batsuit alcove, when it comes to Robin I found it odd that he had some sort of spear / staff in his hand as that was Drake's thing (bo staff) not Todds (Tim Drake was Robin through most the comics when I was growing up so kinda hope he is introduced as Robin at some point) and Knightwing could be interesting if not now then in the future.

Between Civil War, Star Wars new and old as well as the DC universe heating up its going to be an interesting time for movie/comic book movie fans as well as collectors (and expensive, very expensive)

DC are such bastards. I can't believe they've got three awesome Batman looks in this movie (hopefully, that's all). :lol

Speaking of Robins, wasn't there a rumor awhile back that Carrie Kelly would be in this movie?

yeah, this chick.
jenna-malone-robin.png

I'm in for Batman in his main gear and armor versions. It's the best he's looked so far and the most comic accurate. I love the Superman figure from MOS and he looks almost exactly the same so I can pass on him. Wonder Woman will depend on how good she is in the movie. I might be in for Joker as he looks riding around in the car. Maybe even Deadshot. The more I see of Harley, the more I love her so she's almost a given.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Batman vs. Superman: DoJ- Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

AoU stuff was shown in December. TFA stuff I thought was going to be unveiled at SDCC, but now the closest date to a Hot Toy reveal would be September 4th aka Force Friday when hasbro merchandise will be on sale at midnight. Even then, I assume Hot Toys would want to unveil this stuff at a convention as they did with AoU.

Some was shown at the start of September actually. And others not till after the film premiered.

Back