Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Batman vs. Superman: DoJ- Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

I think he looks pretty nice next to my Marvel hot toys. I hope they reveal the BvS line soon.

How soon to a movies release do they usually do reveals? I don't remember any Avengers ones being shown until nearer to the release date. They haven't even shown any Force Awakens stuff and that comes out 4 months earlier.

I have a feeling we'll see the first figure around Christmas time announced and order-able after the New Year.

How soon to a movies release do they usually do reveals? I don't remember any Avengers ones being shown until nearer to the release date. They haven't even shown any Force Awakens stuff and that comes out 4 months earlier.

AoU stuff was shown in December. TFA stuff I thought was going to be unveiled at SDCC, but now the closest date to a Hot Toy reveal would be September 4th aka Force Friday when hasbro merchandise will be on sale at midnight. Even then, I assume Hot Toys would want to unveil this stuff at a convention as they did with AoU.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS-Batman V Superman:DOJ-Fury Road Batman Collectible Figure

I'm about 90% sure this is some wacky, X-TREME dream sequence. Superman's evil facial expression in another shot with his soldiers bowing down also hints at that. Batman/Luthor are afraid of some dystopian future where Superman rules with his evil soldiers and Batman has to resort to neck snappage--and thus being no better than Superman.

Hopefully none of this foolishness will warrant figures, but based on sales of other figures from this line, who knows??

I'm about 90% sure this is some wacky, X-TREME dream sequence. Superman's evil facial expression in another shot with his soldiers bowing down also hints at that. Batman/Luthor are afraid of some dystopian future where Superman rules with his evil soldiers and Batman has to resort to neck snappage--and thus being no better than Superman.

Hopefully none of this foolishness will warrant figures, but based on sales of other figures from this line, who knows??

I see Superman's facial expression as more angry when he's walking past the kneeling soldiers. I'm thinking he's not happy with the group and the things they're doing in his name.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Batman vs. Superman: DoJ Superman Figure Discussion (no specs or pic

Just found this picture of Affleck as Batman. I have to admit, I've been a doubter based on other images we've seen, but he looks awesome here.

batfleck.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Batman vs. Superman: DoJ Superman Figure Discussion (no specs or pic

I agree. mods can you make this happen?? all of the individual threads are way too premature IMO.

This one needs to merge with the older one

Just found this picture of Affleck as Batman. I have to admit, I've been a doubter based on other images we've seen, but he looks awesome here.

View attachment 196724

mad max bats is looking good

Wasn't the other thread ostensibly just about Wonder Woman? I get confused. Everyone wants to be the first and start new threads, so it's very possible there is something just like this already out there.

Well, having watched the Suicide Squad ComicCon footage several hundred times now, I can safely say we best prepare ourselves for a Hot Toys Joker fest, because Leto looks like he's bringing us the most psychopathic Joker yet – he really did look good!

We are going to get a bunch of DXs from Suicide Squad :lol

Hot Toys will milk this to no end

I'm for Harley, Joker and Deadshot. I really hope they eventually find a way to bring Deathstroke into the DCCU. Maybe for the Batman solo?

Unless HT redesigns their female bodies, I will try to get my hands on a phicen for WW.

She'd be a pretty important character for them to **** up. Hopefully they do come up with some sort of new body for her or fix the arm issue Gamora has.

Re: Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Catch-All Speculation Thread

I merged the three Batman V. Superman Hot Toys speculation threads into one. Please use this thread for any of that kind of talk until we get more information on actual figures.

I am down for Bats minus the Iron Man armor. I am not sold on Kal and Diana atm. Trailer looked solid but didn't ignite a passion for figures beyond Bats.

I'm for Harley, Joker and Deadshot. I really hope they eventually find a way to bring Deathstroke into the DCCU. Maybe for the Batman solo?

I'll probably just buy those three and no more but I'll probably change my mind after watching the movie...

Back