Hot Toys Batman DX teaser pic...AT LAST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, just 2 pics and the thread is ROCKIN!!! :naughty
Can't wait to see the full photos!

there is one thing that everybody is in consensus I think, that he is not so bulk at the shoulders?

Maul you have good eyes it seems, what do you think about that?

I hope the shoulder armour is very curvy at the top. So far all figs have been lacking there too. All have been a gradual bend.

Apart from this second teaser pic. That first one looks really cool (even though it's just his back) this second one makes his body look even worse than the V1. I know it's blurred but still.

picture.php
ap20090709121204572jpg.jpg

It could be the lighting, hell I hope it is. If Medicom can make theirs movie accurate I don't see why Hot Toys couldn't.

Well, I'd like those accessories but I don't know about everyone else but I'd rather have a better, improved TDK Batman that isn't bulky than his accessories.

Well I agree with you there for batman being more slimmer, and I am sure that Hot Toys wont dissappoint, I mean they must of read all the comments and critiques for V1 and for the dx version they should correct those issues.

HT is just playing with us. They read our coments and Im sure the will do a great job with this figure :banana

FYI: When you blur a pic it stretches out the image. The more blur you add, the more stretched the image becomes.

batman1yn6.png

Yeah, that's true bro!:horror Thanks!!
I really wish HT'dgive us a Batsuit cabin, like the one in the movie. THAT would be amazing! But can I dream?... :rolleyes::rotfl

He will have PERS.Otherwise,why emphasize the eye??And Wooksters already said it s coming with a lot of goodies.

Funny how when TDK suit was first shown nobody liked it.Now,we have all these pages of speculation on one shot of the revamped figure.But it makes it a lot of fun coming here every day thats for sure.

I really wish HT'dgive us a Batsuit cabin, like the one in the movie. THAT would be amazing! But can I dream?... :rolleyes::rotfl

Talking about cabin... any one knows where to buy individual diplay cases with light??? I was looking but I only see standard acrlyc display cases :confused:

After seeing that Richardson tease I'm now thinking

TDK DX
Suited TDK Fig w/removeable cape pack
Sticky Gun
Extra sets of hands
Batarangs
Bomb
Grapple Gun
TDK Head w/Light Up Sonar Eyes
Bruce Wayne Head with PERS Eye System and Removeable Cowl
Bruce Wayne Suit

Wish List: Joker Detonator, Wayne Shotgun

Last edited:

Maybe they'll give us one instead of a Bruce. Its a DX so it will be more than what we've seen so far.

I know it's not brilliant, but I ran the blurred image through the unsharp mask on photoshop, have a look:

batssharp.jpg

After seeing that Richardson tease I'm now thinking

TDK DX
Suited TDK Fig w/removeable cape pack
Sticky Gun
Extra sets of hands
Batarangs
Bomb
Grapple Gun
TDK Head w/Light Up Sonar Eyes
Bruce Wayne Head with PERS Eye System and Removeable Cowl
Bruce Wayne Suit

I would be VERY surprised (but also VERY impressed) if they did a removable cowl head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back