Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then I would only want to see that one, in place of this one.

We don't need 2 Scarecrows.

And as others have said, If I had a Scarecrow that came with a Murphy head, I still would only display him with the mask. It's like Two Face - how many people would choose to display him with the Harvey head over the Two Face head? :cuckoo:

Well, it's worked for them with Joker, so they might do the same for Scarecrow, seeing as they could extend the representation of the character to more than one figure, especially if they're holding out on the CM HS for this exclusive release.

Might suck for us who are going to get this set, but if they do release another SC figure, I'll be sure to get that and display nit with the CM HS.

As for a DX SC, I don't see that happening. A Keaton Batman is more plausible for that line and might be released there instead of in the MMS line much like the CR Superman.

Well, if we keep on bugging them, it could work especially seeing as to how they added a black shirt to T-800. When all we had was a grey shirt, if we keep on suggesting it. They will listen

Giving us another shirt in a different color is a whole lot different than sculpting a new head from scratch.

All I can say is that if I get this and then 6 months later they announce a tricked out version of Scarecrow, I'm gonna be pissed...

:exactly: although what I seem to wonder if they wanted to represent that scene. Shouldn't it be cm's head, well whatevers I'll take what I can get.

Here you guys go this clears the air on the costume.I had these for a long time.
demon-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DEMONTEETH2.jpg
[/IMG]

Then I would only want to see that one, in place of this one.

We don't need 2 Scarecrows.

And as others have said, If I had a Scarecrow that came with a Murphy head, I still would only display him with the mask. It's like Two Face - how many people would choose to display him with the Harvey head over the Two Face head? :cuckoo:

I did lol!:pfft:

Thanks for those pics Bobby - wow yeah I thought it was 100% CGI in the movie, I LOVE how Nolan minimizes CGI use, it really pays serious dividends in the look of his films, particularly with Inception

I think the scarecrow sculpt looks SUPERB. Much better than I could have expected, and I would say in shape HT beats Seb's work, but in texture, obviously Seb beats HT because.. well it's actual cloth.

I prefer the sculpt in this case myself. But I would pose him in just the tux.

Here's footage of the suit in action to add to those pics that were posted.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uRKrQWGFgIw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uRKrQWGFgIw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Hopefully HT will see these pics, realise how much work they need to re-do, cancel the demon altogether and release the Scarecrow on his own.

...i wish
:)

I hate when people post videos without the all the facts:gah: ...and wtf is this guy talking about between 4:00 and 4:20???:dunno ..sounds like he thinks there is two scarecrows and one is already out!:cuckoo:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uyt-8cHjSTw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uyt-8cHjSTw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I was not surprised when i found out he was a sean long fan:rolleyes:

I hate when people post videos without the all the facts:gah: ...and wtf is this guy talking about between 4:00 and 4:20???:dunno ..sounds like he thinks there is two scarecrows and one is already out!:cuckoo:

I was not surprised when i found out he was a sean long fan:rolleyes:

judging by the voice, he's a kid. i just can't get how and where such a young kid does have the money to collect those hot toys figs :p

judging by the voice, he's a kid. i just can't get how and where such a young kid does have the money to collect those hot toys figs :p

Kids:slap ..money or not these figures are not for kids , i know there is some poor hot toys figure out there hanging out the side a toy box or thrown on the floor:gah:

Hahaha, you guys sound like old farts.

I think it's pretty cool that a young kid is interested and excited about this stuff. I know I wish I had these things when I was a kid. He sounds more enthusiastic than us with all the _____ing/nitpicking we do.

Back