Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if any of you guys remember a little incident with the 6" Mattel Batman figure that was burned off. Any one have a video of that, I just can't remember or have I lost my mind.:panic::gah:

I was wondering if any of you guys remember a little incident with the 6" Mattel Batman figure that was burned off. Any one have a video of that, I just can't remember or have I lost my mind.:panic::gah:

This is the only video I recall about burning batman toys.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1v4PqYZjrvM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1v4PqYZjrvM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Look at the pictures of the actual burning figs - in either one they could simply be regular Batman figures. Which is most likely what he did.

I thought the same exact thing as soon as I saw them two years ago. All she did was take a regular TDK Batman and a regular Begins suit (especially the Begins version, it's obviously not the Ghoul chase) and melt/burn them to make it appear as though she ruined the chase versions.

Even if it were real, it wouldn't bother me. Lots of people were pissed though, don't see why.

That's the one thanks for finding those.

No problem, I figured that's what you meant. They were a _____ to find though.

Scarecrow does look good.

Can't believe I'm going to say this but this is the first Hot Toys Batman figure that I wish was FATTER. Give him a pudgy face Hot Toys, thicken him up, make him look like a beast.

Like I said before, he looks like an anorexic witch on crack when he should look like a scary ass, grouchy, cheeseburger bile eating, fiend.

Any other time you give Batman inappropriate beer bellies or oil leaking love handles but now, when it's finally crucial to the design, you abandon it. NEEDS MORE MASS.

Yep.

If this picture wasn't watermarked to hell you better believe I'd shop it with McDonalds or something. He looks excited here,

demon-1.jpg

and hungry here,

DEMONTEETH2.jpg

Look at that pink tongue and his grill. :lol

Can't believe I'm going to say this but this is the first Hot Toys Batman figure that I wish was FATTER. Give him a pudgy face Hot Toys, thicken him up, make him look like a beast.

Like I said before, he looks like an anorexic witch on crack when he should look like a scary ass, grouchy, cheeseburger bile eating, fiend.

Any other time you give Batman inappropriate beer bellies or oil leaking love handles but now, when it's finally crucial to the design, you abandon it. NEEDS MORE MASS.

Just to be clear, you're talking about the Bat Demon here, not the Scarecrow, right? :rotfl

Back