Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an exclusive, so I don't expect them to do too much with the extras, or to go out of their way to please fans who don't like something about them.

I didn't say you had say that, I was merely posing the question.

All I am saying though is, under no circumstances, can I see a Murphy head being added but I would love to be proven wrong.

The Leonidas figure is the only one I remember them completely adding a headscuplt between the preview pictures and the release. If they were going to do a Crane sculpt, and spend the money and the time on a Murphy license, they wouldn't do it as an "exclusive".

These are intentionally half-assed.

SnakeDoc

I would sooner be realistic and then it would be a lovely surprise if we do get one, other than long for one which we will likely never have.

I'm not sure about this. I would like just the Scarecrow figure really. Don't really care for the The Demon Bats.

Something like the Sideshow Palpatine pack would work too. Or even the DX boxes since the Joker even looked like a two pack.

I still think that we'll see a standalone release of Scarecrow with a CM HS. This version of SC looks like it represents the character during the latter part of the film. I'm looking at it more like an accessory to the Demon Bats figure (and not the set's main figure).

I hope you're wrong.

Really don't want to see Hot Toys double dipping with the Scarecrow, :mad:

Then I would only want to see that one, in place of this one.

We don't need 2 Scarecrows.

And as others have said, If I had a Scarecrow that came with a Murphy head, I still would only display him with the mask. It's like Two Face - how many people would choose to display him with the Harvey head over the Two Face head? :cuckoo:

Ah, well then yeah, I definitely agree that we should only have one. But as Buttmunch keeps reminding us, this is an exclusive, so we would have to hope for another one.

I'd like a DX scarecrow with briefcase opening to reveal mask, gas sprayers, Fear gas head, crane head, and what it comes with here.

But then again, I don't like the DX bug eyes...... maybe just a loaded MMS.

yea Scarecrow isn't worthy of the DX treatment IMO. the DX should be reserved for iconic characters and well scarecrow doesn't compare to Joker, Reeves, or Bruce Lee IMO Batman I just see as the way of making up for the inaccurate body from the V1 TDK

I would like a Murphy head, but I know I wouldn't display it so it doesn't bother me that much. the only thing that bothers me is the lack of the gas spray thing

:lol

Sorry, but if they could have, (either by acquiring the rights or paying a massive amount more money), don't you think they would have already?

Well, if we keep on bugging them, it could work especially seeing as to how they added a black shirt to T-800. When all we had was a grey shirt, if we keep on suggesting it. They will listen

All I can say is that if I get this and then 6 months later they announce a tricked out version of Scarecrow, I'm gonna be pissed...

Back