Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you to judge?

dawson_crying.gif

tumblr_l69qj96Yq81qzkcdwo1_400.gif

:eek:

:lol I can't help it. I remember watching this movie when I was in high school...and I couldn't stop staring at his mouth. :lol

Definitely number 3! :lecture Keaton had the perfect jaw for the cowl. If I get this figure I would have him masked...where as with Bale - he will be unmasked.

Iv actually been real happy with my current custom Keaton 89 batman but was considering selling it and just get the HT 89 batman when it comes out.
keatonbatman1.jpg

keatonbatman10.jpg

keatonbatman2.jpg

keatonbatman3.jpg

keatonbatman4.jpg

keatonbatman5.jpg

keatonbatman6.jpg

keatonbatman7.jpg

yea i was thinking the same thing ,i can probably sell this and use the money for the HT version.This one served good for the time i had it but the articulation really stinks.

yea i was thinking the same thing ,i can probably sell this and use the money for the HT version.This one served good for the time i had it but the articulation really stinks.

Then again, might wanna keep it for the suit as a back-up, just in case HT's rubber suit turns to booger.

Last edited:
Okay help me out guys here, I love the figure, but for the accessories like the batarang and the museum gun will they fold like seen in the movie or will they stay like that. Also what is the grey communicator never saw it in the movie somebody want to fill me in on what it is.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back