Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Hot toys are awesome but as everyone seems to know it would be frightening expensive
Oh u would say just Luke Jedi burnt would be oh and Han And a leia and vAder - oh that's x thousand dollars

Sorry for you guys that we're getting a Sucker Punch teaser before cold-blooded murderer Batman. Maybe you'll get pics before Metal Gear. . .

Sorry for you guys that we're getting a Sucker Punch teaser before cold-blooded murderer Batman. Maybe you'll get pics before Metal Gear. . .

I could care less really. Farther back he is, better the chances of HT actually getting a grasp on the curing process for the rubber suits.

if hot toys did do star wars i think a lot of people including myself would be in trouble:lol

Nah, high prices, and less figures in the line than medicom, it would be the same old hot toys song and dance. 1-4 figures and done.

And mark my words, we would STILL have no Chewbacca.

funny you should mention Snake. I'm more revved for him than almost any other pending HT release.

Speaking of snake, did you know he was the screenwriter for X-men 1, and 2, as well as watchmen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyr96zNyUFA&feature=player_embedded

It's kind of hard to argue that Batman didn't intend to kill the Joker when the next words out of his mouth after, "Excuse me, you ever dance.....?" were, "I'm going to kill you!".

Picked up the '89 'Prince' Batman album the other day for cheap. Enjoying the awesomeness of this movie.

The Danny Elfman music is absolutely incredible as well....The opening scene with the camera flying through the bat symbol couldnt have been more perfect!

Been collecting Sideshow's since Jedi Luke. If HT took the license I'd wave it goodbye. At $250 a pop (HT pricing with LFL licensing) with HT's lack of desire to get into the character pool and swim, it wouldn't be worth collecting.

possibly. but I think they'd be a little more thorough with star wars than a lot of their lines. Howard has said for years it's the one license he's always wanted to do. which feels like old school ht - doing old movies they love, not flash in the pan cash in on every big movie franchise they have now. they always seemed to do more depth back in the day with those classics.

possibly. but I think they'd be a little more thorough with star wars than a lot of their lines. Howard has said for years it's the one license he's always wanted to do. which feels like old school ht - doing old movies they love, not flash in the pan cash in on every big movie franchise they have now. they always seemed to do more depth back in the day with those classics.

There's that and ATM, I can't get past Storm Troopers and Bounty Hunters in rotting rubber armor. :monkey1

Picked up the '89 'Prince' Batman album the other day for cheap. Enjoying the awesomeness of this movie.

You got the wrong one, the Elfman score is much better.

I love the prince stuff. But I think the stuff that actually made it in the movie is best of the album. I really like that burton type of gotham..because it seems like such a dirty 80's bizzaro new york city. And prince is himself in both dimensions.

The Prince album is a classic!!! One of Prince's best

I love "Electric Chair". That song knocks on a good stereo system and Princes arrangement are incredible.

"Party Man", "Trust", "Vickie Waiting "Scandalous" (great 'baby-making' song btw) "

Ahhh, such greatness. Imma go listen to it right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back