Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

If they make it it'll probably be quite a while before we have it. If memory serves the Tumbler took a really long time to be in peoples' hands.

Tumbler announced May 24th 2008,started arriving in shops June 20th 2009.

As posted in the Metal Gear thread:

https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/people/390.html

Metal Gear Solid = WINNING

Batman got 3rd place, though, so not too shabby :hi5:

So, wait a second. Sucker Punch got second place and MGS, Sucker Punch and Batman beat out Superman?

WTF? Even worse is that Sucker Punch beat out Batman, Superman and Captain America!

Surely one would assume that Superman would have been #1, or atleast ahead of Suckerpunch? The poll was open before the Superman teaser was revealed afterall. That's pretty shocking. I expected Superman to be #1, MGS and Batman to be in swappable positions for #2 and #3 and then everything else.

Last edited:

So, wait a second. Sucker Punch got second place and MGS, Sucker Punch and Batman beat out Superman?

WTF? Even worse is that Sucker Punch beat out Batman, Superman and Captain America!

Surely one would assume that Superman would have been #1, or atleast ahead of Suckerpunch? The poll was open before the Superman teaser was revealed afterall. That's pretty shocking. I expected Superman to be #1, MGS and Batman to be in swappable positions for #2 and #3 and then everything else.

Supes was revealed before this poll had even ended. I'm guessing a lot of people voted for someone else based on that.

Suckerpunch being so high on the list just shows you that there are too many virgins with dreams of fapping to rubber HT boobies.

It's just a poll that doesn't really mean anything...except for the virgin thing.

Why would anyone want crappy rubber boobies with unpainted nipples when you can just have the real thing?

kptpszcv-fat-nerd-boy.jpg

22 years later and there are still "new" production photos popping up of Batman.

Found these on another site and thought I'd share. I've never seen some of these before,

29746707.jpg

89-1-sm-.jpg

94971174.jpg

01ex.jpg

76142831.jpg

01gq.jpg

Wow those pics are awesome , thanks for sharing , wow that Batmobile was beautiful :monkey2

After Bats, Joker, and the Mobile are released my collection is complete.

Sucker Punch voter = not getting laid.

Supes was revealed before this poll had even ended. I'm guessing a lot of people voted for someone else based on that.

Suckerpunch being so high on the list just shows you that there are too many virgins with dreams of fapping to rubber HT boobies.

It's just a poll that doesn't really mean anything...except for the virgin thing.

Why would anyone want crappy rubber boobies with unpainted nipples when you can just have the real thing?

You guys seem to forget that this was a ASIAN poll. Should go to show what is "in" in Japan and Asia as a whole. MGS=Japanese video game. Sucker Punch aka "Agel Wars" was a much bigger hit in Japan. (Hot girls in hot outfits much like Final Fantasy/Anime/Manga) and school girl uniform...Hello?

And I voted for Sucker Punch and you should see my fiance....;)

I voted for SP because I already saw Reeve Superman and I know 1989 Bats and Joker were already coming and since SP seemed to be the only one at risk of NOT being released (which obviously that was wrong too since it came in 2nd).

You guys seem to forget that this was a ASIAN poll. Should go to show what is "in" in Japan and Asia as a whole. MGS=Japanese video game. Sucker Punch aka "Agel Wars" was a much bigger hit in Japan. (Hot girls in hot outfits much like Final Fantasy/Anime/Manga) and school girl uniform...Hello?

Right dirty b@$t@rds over there with that schoolgirl fixation they have. I can relate :naughty

But seriously. Batman and Superman should have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back