Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

These Figures better come soon , F*&K Superman , F%^K Pirates , F#@K Thor , Blah

These Figures better come soon , F*&K Superman , F%^K Pirates , F#@K Thor , Blah

Lol!:rotfl i know the feeling regards from the Christopher Reeve Superman thread! :wink1:
We will probably see it this month! finger crossed!

Good news about the Batmobile. Wish we'd get a teaser or something for Bats soon though.

No doubt, I'm not holding my breath... but I do hope the wait is not as long as we had for Superman. But if the product is as good I'll wait as long as I need to :lecture

That made me LOLz at work.

Well then at least I accomplished something on this slow-ass day :lol

i can see this costing more. it will be more popular and in the same set of questions hot toys were asked why their prices have increased and they said it was because Material prices and operating costs increased for mass production.

Inflation is a terrible thing - with figures being upwards of $200 now, I can see the Batmobile hitting the $700 mark. Hope I'm wrong though.

I thought about that too, but it's not as detailed as the Tumbler, so I'm hoping that factors in to a lower price. :lol

I'm with Maglor, I'd buy a Freeze Ahnuld. That might actually be a great 1/6 figure. Judging by the weight and size of the T2 and Tech Noir T-800, Ahnuld Freeze would be a heavy mother ____er.

Now, I wouldn't buy a 1/6 Clooney Batman but Freeze would definitely be a must if they ever made him. In fact, I'd buy all the rogues except Ivy and Bane. We have Ledger Joker, Scarecrow and Eckhart Two-Face, we're getting Jack Joker, I'd love to have Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Tommy Lee Two-Face and Freeze to really round em out. Not to mention the inevitable Catwoman and Bane from TDKR.

As for the '89 Batmobile, yes please. I passed on the Tumbler because of space mostly, but there's no way I'd pass on THE Batmobile. That's a must have, glad to see they're going to do it. This whole license/line is a dream come true.

I'm with Maglor, I'd buy a Freeze Ahnuld. That might actually be a great 1/6 figure. Judging by the weight and size of the T2 and Tech Noir T-800, Ahnuld Freeze would be a heavy mother ____er.

Hot Toys would make a Clooney Batman before they'd even touch a Schwarzy Freeze

Hot Toys would make a Clooney Batman before they'd even touch a Schwarzy Freeze

Freeze would sell better than Batman. You'd have Arnold fans getting it for lolz as well as DC fans. It'd be great.

Clooney Batman when you have a Keaton and a Bale? Who would want that?

Nygma would... Probably

Oh yeah, that's right! :lol

The only other Batman I'll ever buy from Hot Toys will be a Returns Keaton Batman (doubt they make it, but who knows) and TDKR suit. That's it.

Other than '89, Returns, Begins and TDK, there's not many others I would buy. I like the 60's Adam West Batman, but I'm too young to REALLY appreciate to the point where I'd want collectibles from it. The Panther Suit and Sonar Suit from Forever would be interesting but I'd never buy them, probably.

Freeze would sell better than Batman. You'd have Arnold fans getting it for lolz as well as DC fans. It'd be great.

Clooney Batman when you have a Keaton and a Bale? Who would want that?

I'd be very surprised if they made a villain before the hero. I wouldn't mind picking up all HT versions of the Batman incarnations at some point and that includes, as much as the movies sucked, Forever and B&R. I think they'd make an impressive display so long as HT doesn't go with the dayglo versions and sticks with the darker costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back