Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

YuqUO.jpg

I'm curious to see which one they reveal first. The Joker or Batman. I'd assume Batman, but you never know, they seemed pretty excited to announce that they had Nicholson's likeness rights.

Maybe both at the same time?

DX Bat transform to Joker... or DX Joker transform to Bat... yeah :monkey3

I'm curious to see which one they reveal first. The Joker or Batman. I'd assume Batman, but you never know, they seemed pretty excited to announce that they had Nicholson's likeness rights.

Maybe both at the same time?

I know Jack may be a big deal but come on......HT needs to release Bats first.....

The Batwing or Batmobile should be first. Then you can imagine Batman is inside. Kill two birds with one stone.

Batwing would be way to big to make. Besides, it was a POS. Got taken down with one shot from a revolver.

A POS it was. The Batmobile could handle gunfire and ____ing bombs but the Batwing gets taken down by a single bullet.

Do not want.

The Joker shot it with a gun from Sucker Punch. They're both sitting in a coming soon closet.

I know in the comic adaptation for the movie and in the script the Joker shoots an explosive shell instead of a bullet.

It doesn't really seem evident in the film that he shot it with anything else than a mere bullet.

Marky-mark and the monkey bunch . . .

Last edited:

I really need this HT collectible.I have been waiting for 4 months to see some prototype pictures:(

I think both Batman and Joker will be display at Tokyo toy show this year.

Always thought that was a bit of a plot hole.

Its artistic licence. Its what makes the Burton Batmans so goods. Its his sureal vision of what a Batman movie should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back