Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Oo, you know what I did not think of the turtleneck scene. That would be a kick ass alternate outfit. I also agree about the suit over the tux.

His facial expressions are cooler in that scene too, more intense and out to get Joker, earlier scenes were a bit calmer.

Ah yes, I was pretty disappointed with the Indy Dx (head sculpts off to me) & now I've seen this I'm glad I was because I'm saving my cash for these two. Woo Hoo :)

His facial expressions are cooler in that scene too, more intense and out to get Joker, earlier scenes were a bit calmer.

Yes. I am think of the scene where he gets shot or grazed in the arm and he just keeps walking like a 100% badass.

Can we get confirmation on the DX logo?

Huh....so some how HT figured out how to make more Joker figures...

Cesar Romero?

cesar-romero-joker.jpg

Finally a good Batman/Keaton figure, looking foward to Batman & Joker figures.

"Where does he get those wonderfull toys"

Keaton Batman will be a buy for sure. I always thought a line up of all the different film Batman looks would be fantastic to have but never liked and never will like Jack as the Joker.

I'm not too keen on the original suit. The Batman Returns suit in the other hand is awesome. looking forward to seeing these bad boys though.

Damn, I just paid for a couple Keaton customs. I never thought Hot Toys would pick up this license.

This is awesome. And still means we could get a Returns and Forever license with Catwoman, Penguin, and The Riddler!

lets hope hot toys has learned their lesson so we don't have any oil problems

If they're making a Batmobile, i'm getting a Batman/batmoblie combo for sure! I'll have a custom display case made to put them in :)

As an aside am I the only one which wishes Hot Toys would do a Marshall Rodgers Batman & Joker, or Brian Bolland (drool!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back