Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Bob or GTFO.

bob-the-goon.jpg

:D

I would not buy Bob if Hot Toys made him. I'm aware of the following he has in '89, almost like Boba Fett back in the 80s but he's too obscure for me to put down $150+.

However, I would buy the 1/6 leather Joker thug jacket separately from a broken set on ebay. I love those jackets.

The Dark Knight inspired version

Universal-Designs-Joker-Goon-Jacket-Purple.gif

It should come with the following:
A very long gun
The hat and overcoat from first time he reveals his face
Alicia's mask
The flower that shoots water on his lapel, if the museum clothes are used.

I always wondered if that was meant to imply that she was going to go down on him.

Ah Kim Basinger in '89. I wanted her. At the age of 7 I probably didn't know in any great detail what I wanted to do with her but y'know....

It should come with the following:
A very long gun
The hat and overcoat from first time he reveals his face
Alicia's mask
The flower that shoots water on his lapel, if the museum clothes are used.

The only problem there is that all those items are outfit specific.

Long gun = Parade Joker with purple trencher.
Hat and coat from reveal = Messed up clothes from toxic bath.
Alicia's mask = Vicki's apartment Joker with green shirt and "regular" tie.
Acid flower = Museum Joker with small tie and flesh/melty face. Also on Parade trencher.

I'll take all four! :yess:

they should go all out, they've gone overboard with the iron man 2 collection lol:lol

Yeah really, there's now three versions of the Mark IV. Seems kinda pointless to me and I'm an fan of the films. This being a expensive likeness to get, I hope they go all out. I guess we'll find out soon.

What time should we expect to see some pics from sdcc

I'm in Pennsylvania, so I definitely won't be there. However, the SDCC website says that Preview Night is from 6:00-9:00 (Pacific Time). So, I don't think we'll be getting pictures until way late tonight.

I'm in Pennsylvania, so I definitely won't be there. However, the SDCC website says that Preview Night is from 6:00-9:00 (Pacific Time). So, I don't think we'll be getting pictures until way late tonight.

Thx, looks like I got something to look forward to in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back