Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

You know, even though I'm excited to see the Joker sculpt, I'm more excited to see the expression.

There's no way they'll give us a Nicholson Joker without a seriously messed up look on his face.

Time for HT to break away from the neutral faces :)

Yeah, well we know he'll have a grin for sure. Its the eyebrows I'm wondering about and obviously what clothing they go for I'm wondering.

Hopefullly Nicholson gets loaded down with stuff like the T-1000. I don't need PERS, but extra heads, outfits, etc. will be appreciated.

But if they do go crazy... and I mean crazy... I'd love the option to make a pre-Joker Napier figure :rock

Hot Toys '89 Batman Figures > Da wimminz

Nah, not really but it is a childhood dream that will be fulfilled. But that's only because I don't know how to have sex with my 1/6 figures...

... now a 80's Basinger 1/6 figure with rubber boobies and pre-Baldwin tightness on the other hand. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

i Really hope it comes with the "I'm Melting" alternate head sculpt

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE50BPPvzEs"]‪Boo!!! From the Joker in Batman, 1989‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

If they did Parade Joker and Museum Joker together that would be awesome. Just need two sculpts and two ties to pull that off. And if they want to continue doing variants after that then that's great.

A Napier figure all by itself would be fine by me too. Purple suit, black trencher and black hat for the win.

I really want museum Joker with that "melting" head.I hope we see Batman too.

I'm kind of torn. Part of me would rather have a clean flesh make up face while the other would love to have the "melting" face.

GIVE ME ALL THREE I SAY!

I have to have at least a clean faced Joker... anything after that is gravy :lecture

Hopefullly Nicholson gets loaded down with stuff like the T-1000. I don't need PERS, but extra heads, outfits, etc. will be appreciated.

But if they do go crazy... and I mean crazy... I'd love the option to make a pre-Joker Napier figure :rock

If they did Parade Joker and Museum Joker together that would be awesome. Just need two sculpts and two ties to pull that off. And if they want to continue doing variants after that then that's great.

A Napier figure all by itself would be fine by me too. Purple suit, black trencher and black hat for the win.

I have a pretty good feeling Hot Toys (being that this is Nicholson) will only have one crack at this. I doubt we'll see (based on licensing of course) another Joker release. That being said I have a feeling this will be loaded to the nuts! :rock

If it comes bare then i'm wrong. There will be more then.

Hot Toys--please give us an alternate Prince head. Thanks for listening.

Hmm, a Batdance 1/6 Prince figure. What a great idea, they made Michael Jackson and his performance costumes.

batdance-1.jpeg

DO NOT WANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back