Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Wow I guess you're right.. People can bit-h just about anything. Even bit-h about bit-hing.

Hot Toys should just take their time so we all get an exceptional product. Not an oil leaking, rubber cracking $200 figure. Put that in your pipes and smoke it! *goes back to his corner*

Maybe this is one of those things that HT just got excited about and announced as soon as they got approval for the license... now it will take 18 months or more to actually deliver pending prototypes, approvals, etc.

:impatient:

Maybe this is one of those things that HT just got excited about and announced as soon as they got approval for the license... now it will take 18 months or more to actually deliver pending prototypes, approvals, etc.

:impatient:

melting-men-berlin-germany-nele-azevedo-1.jpg

Yeah, although I've read the rubber deterioration thread - & obviously in light of the fact that TDK Bats & the Watchmen Comedian figures are prime examples of this kind of thing, I'm still somewhat cautiously optimistic. Hopefully their bodysuit manufacturing techniques have evolved for the better in recent times. :pray:

I'm REALLY looking forward to this figure being revealed, so I don't want to imagine how disappointed I'd be if it became a victim of such things in future.

Yeah, although I've read the rubber deterioration thread - & obviously in light of the fact that TDK Bats & the Watchmen Comedian figures are prime examples of this kind of thing, I'm still somewhat cautiously optimistic. Hopefully their bodysuit manufacturing techniques have evolved for the better in recent times. :pray:

I'm REALLY looking forward to this figure being revealed, so I don't want to imagine how disappointed I'd be if it became a victim of such things in future.

I'm keeping my eye on Thor. He'll be the most telling.

I'm more interested in Jack's Joker than Michael's Bat so the leakage thing isn't too big a bother for me.

But HT has a poor track record all together with making lasting toys. Decomposing rubber, breaking joints... there are a number of issues that I've never seen with other toys I have.

Their chemists and engineers are not so good. Not made to last. Ironic from a culture that is jokingly known for "love me long time".

What if they did what they did for the first Batman Begins figure all those years ago and do a body suit with the armor glued on? I've always liked that approach to the Batman movie figures in the past. Medicom's Begin figures still hold up without cracking and other issues.

Exactly, The Reeve likeness is spot on.

I need some legit announcements coming out of HT soon I cant wait for this line to be produced

Yeah why do you need to see pics for they're not necessary your still going to buy it and you know it

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back