Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Even when HT show a teaser for the Bat and Snake, this place will be on fire. I wouldn't mind some clarification on HT's MGS choices...the ad shows Snake Eater for the 3DS.

oil-companies-campaign-against-climate-change1.jpg

now that its confirmed the exclusive is from batman begins, one of next years exclusive figures will probably be from batman 89, maybe an alternative joker.

Im dissapointed reading this I really was looking forward to an 89 Batman and Joker, I hope HT make them given there's interest and since they didn't secure the exclusive maybe we'll get a nice price point.

Im dissapointed reading this I really was looking forward to an 89 Batman and Joker, I hope HT make them given there's interest and since they didn't secure the exclusive maybe we'll get a nice price point.

They announced them a while back, so they're being made. And did you actually want one of them to be exclusive to a show in ____ing Hong Kong?

They announced them a while back, so they're being made. And did you actually want one of them to be exclusive to a show in ____ing Hong Kong?

I'm pretty sure the people that are disappointed with the Begins announcement are upset because the '89 figures won't be revealed, not that they wanted them to be exclusives.

I'm pretty sure the people that are disappointed with the Begins announcement are upset because the '89 figures won't be revealed, not that they wanted them to be exclusives.

Yes, but the self-induced agony that plagued the first two Superman threads was ridiculous and a whole new level of Emo douchebaggery when they took it out on Hot Toys. There's no need to start that ____ here too.

Yes, but the self-induced agony that plagued the first two Superman threads was ridiculous and a whole new level of Emo douchebaggery when they took it out on Hot Toys. There's no need to start that ____ here too.

Happens in every thread just about. :huh

WAHHHH SUPERMAN SUCKS

WAHHHH WHERE'S MY TELESCOPE

WAAAAAAAAAAHHH CAP'S SHIELD IS TOO BIG

WHERE'S THIS, WHERE'S THAT. OH IT'S FINALLY REVEALED? MEH THAT SUCKS.

WAHHHH SUPERMAN SUCKS

WAHHHH WHERE'S MY TELESCOPE

WAAAAAAAAAAHHH CAP'S SHIELD IS TOO BIG

Not the Emo douchebaggery I'm talking about. Freaks set their own release date for previews time after time and then railed HT for not abiding by their release date. All the gay assed countdowns, and expected reveals. You don't remember that? :lol

Of course I remember it (here's looking at you JRL) but it ends up spiraling into more whining once anticipation is met with an actual pic.

Every figure nowadays goes through this cycle.

- WHERE IS IT, WHY ISN'T IT HERE YET
- IT'S COMING
- NO IT'S NOT, FUUUUUUUUUU

- IT'S HERE, FINALLY
- LOOKS GREAT
- NAH, ACTUALLY THAT LOOKS LIKE ____

- BUST OUT THE PHOTOSHOPS
- THIS THING NEEDS A FIXING
- MEH, WHEN IS FIGURE ______ COMING OUT

I agree. Appalling behaviour! I can proudly say I've never partaken of it myself! :monkey3

That's different the Terminators haven't been announced. Superman was announced, not shown and almost everyone got their panties in a bunch. You're patient a-dev, if there was a new Terminator announcement or a teaser, I think you could handle the wait.

Not some DC people.

Meh, if this thread follows the Superman thread, I not only hope Batman comes in a rubber suit, but turns to soup in a year! It'd serve all the ungrateful, OCD, rectally retentive bastiches right! :nana:

that comment makes my want to post crying emoticons, too. But I won't.

Very similar to each of HT's tiser and customers reaction:

- Riddle me this... riddle me that...

- WHERE'S THIS AND WHERE'S THAT???

-
trollsmile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back