Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
via facebook
396891_10150483961012344_58690437343_8941035_27035968_n.jpg

Yes! Yes! And YES!!

This better not come out for a while.

well....

From FB

The Legend Ends. The terrorist leader Bane will arrive in Gotham City, pushing it and the police force to their limits, forcing Batman to resurface after taking the fall for The Joker's crimes. The Dark Knight Rises movie will be coming this Summer and this Bane Collectible Figure will be launched in coming months before movie launches! Batman fans, please stay tuned

So from the logo, he's not a DX?

Still, pretty awesome teaser. Can't wait to see the likeness, although with his facial mask, it's not like it really matters too much.

Wonder if Catwoman is coming, or if it's just Bane and Batman. I'd assume Batman will just be the same or very similar to the Dark Knight but without the light up eyes and such, and maybe with a few new Rises accessories.

Anyway, I'm already broke, but Hot Toys is going to make me go into debt this year. Great stuff for Batman fans.

I think this has got to be a PERS figure. It's not like he can have interchangeable mouth expressions (or any mouth expression really, unless his mask is removable or there is an unmasked head) so pretty much all of this figure's "realism" of expression will come from his eyes.

So from the logo, he's not a DX?

Still, pretty awesome teaser. Can't wait to see the likeness, although with his facial mask, it's not like it really matters too much.

Wonder if Catwoman is coming, or if it's just Bane and Batman. I'd assume Batman will just be the same or very similar to the Dark Knight but without the light up eyes and such, and maybe with a few new Rises accessories.

Anyway, I'm already broke, but Hot Toys is going to make me go into debt this year. Great stuff for Batman fans.

Catwoman is definitely coming :lol HT wouldn't miss out on her :lecture

Oh, and this really is super early too. I looked back and the OC Batman, Joker and Tumbler Batmobile didn't debut until May of 2008, just 2 months before the film was released. I believe they came out in late August.

They've been working on this from day one. They'll probably have it ready to ship by the time the film hits. :lol (EDIT, oh, they are? WOW) The Avengers comes out before TDKR and we haven't seen any thing Avengers from them.

So for 2012 alone we'll see '89 Batman, '89 Joker, '89 Batmobile, Tumbler Batmobile relaunch, Bane, Joker DX 2.0 and Batman Returns figures? Not to mention the inevitable Batman and TDKR Catwoman that'll show up. 20 different Batmen, 2 Catwomen, 2 Jokers, 2 Batmobiles, a Penguin and a Bane. DAMN.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN

The official specs and pics won't hit until after the film, unless HT are privy to reference materials, which I seriously doubt. I'm willing to bet this figure is at least 10 months off.

The official specs and pics won't hit until after the film, unless HT are privy to reference materials, which I seriously doubt. I'm willing to bet this figure is at least 10 months off.

Hot Toys says it'll be launched before the movie. I bet it comes out in May, along with the Tumbler Batmobile relaunch. Probably just in time for the second trailer.

Hot Toys says it'll be launched before the movie. I bet it comes out in May, along with the Tumbler Batmobile relaunch. Probably just in time for the second trailer.

:horror:monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back