Hot Toys Bane teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Joker, because there's a 99% chance HT will make another Bane, whereas there's merely an 80% chance they'll do yet another Joker.

My math is accurate. You can rest assured.

I say Joker, because there's a 99% chance HT will make another Bane, whereas there's merely an 80% chance they'll do yet another Joker.

My math is accurate. You can rest assured.

I wouldn't know about that. I'll need to see your error of uncertainty just to make sure. Anything more than a +5% error, and your entire analysis is faulty. Faulty, I say! :lecture

But, yeah, I'm trying to decide between these two figures. Bane does seem to have a higher likelihood of being re-released than Joker. I guess I'll make up my mind after I see TDKR in theaters.

Also at least theres a PO up for joker, bane hasnt even been released yet, way into next year before u can get him, joker u will hopefully have by xmas!

Also at least theres a PO up for joker, bane hasnt even been released yet, way into next year before u can get him, joker u will hopefully have by xmas!

Bane for po in the unforeseen future means IMO Catwoman is going to take forever don't understand this long process. Collectibles should be out with the movie that would make marketing sense easy sells on the hype.

Bane for po in the unforeseen future means IMO Catwoman is going to take forever don't understand this long process. Collectibles should be out with the movie that would make marketing sense easy sells on the hype.

I agree, you would have thought they'd have these ready for the release?!

I wish I could get excited for this, but I just can't do it when I know HT is gonna do a DX Bane in a year.

I wish I could get excited for this, but I just can't do it when I know HT is gonna do a DX Bane in a year.

That is what i hate! :mad:
I don't mind if they want to release a dx version down the line, but tell us about it now so i don't end up buying this for no reason! I bought the original mms tdk Batman and joker and not only do they release a dx later but a 2.0 on top of that! :banghead:

I'm of the opposite mind.

I have my modern Joker - BRJ.. all I need. :)

Bane is still a rather annoying dangling carrot at this stage, & there's no excuse for it - other than to satisfy HT's sadistic compulsion to fuel nerd rage. :lol

5837999_orig.jpg

:cool: :lol

What do you mean? If you're referring to specs and pics, you've got about 60 hours left. I think that they're going to pull a Thor with this one. You've just watched Begins, TDK, and TDKR, and you're stumbling out of the theater because you're still in shock from what you've just experienced, As you pull out your phone to check the time, you decide to see what's going on on Facebook. That's when it hits you: you're staring at the Bane specs and pics that you've been waiting for since December...

He's probably referring to seeing the actual movie.

What kind of torture is that? That would be hell. The devil standing there saying "You can have only one of them. Muhahahaha!"

LOL. Well, that's my wallet speaking to me. I'm positive I'll find some way to get both of them :thud:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back