Hot Toys Bane teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's blue

Can't even really tell in this pic which I took of the costume on display, but with the naked eye it was pretty clear.

There's clearer pics out there but i'm not waddling into the SHH picture thread for fear of spoilers, not until I see the film.

IMG-1468.jpg

I'm sure in the actually movie with the monochromatic sort of filter they've gone for this time, the colours will be very muted so it will look like a very very dark blue, bordering on black/grey

^^^ what get-up is that now?

Where does Bane keep his outfits?

Where does Bane get his latest fashions is the more appropriate question. He's the most flamboyant metrosexual of all movie villains we've seen thus far. He's practically a trend-setter.

"A fire will rise... in the latest designer clothes". #Bane pimp walks down a fashion runway#

Where does Bane get his latest fashions is the more appropriate question. He's the most flamboyant metrosexual of all movie villains we've seen thus far. He's practically a trend-setter.

He's into S&M bondage chic.

"A fire will rise... in the latest designer clothes". #Bane pimp walks down a fashion runway#

:lol

You can see the blue clearly here:

575922_10151088491401171_544223158_n.jpg

Looks gray, with blue-ish clamps on the tubing.

So is Bane gonna get real big in the film or does he stay the size we've seen in the pics?

I think, yeah, Nolan will definitely be juicing Bane up and we'll see him grow -- you know, like a werewolf, screaming as his muscles bulge and grow.

BANE.jpg

Come on, man. Have you never seen a Nolan movie?

So is Bane gonna get real big in the film or does he stay the size we've seen in the pics?

He'll stay the same size throughout the film.
Nolan's Batman films are more "grounded in reality", unlike the others(Batman and Robin I'm looking at you lol)

I think, yeah, Nolan will definitely be juicing Bane up and we'll see him grow -- you know, like a werewolf, screaming as his muscles bulge and grow.

BANE.jpg

Come on, man. Have you never seen a Nolan movie?

Now that's a Titan'd out Bane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back