Hot Toys Bane teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

I think, yeah, Nolan will definitely be juicing Bane up and we'll see him grow -- you know, like a werewolf, screaming as his muscles bulge and grow.

BANE.jpg

Come on, man. Have you never seen a Nolan movie?

Yes but if Bane kicks Batmans butt not big and juiced up then Nolan's Batman is a _____ IMO.

Yes but if Bane kicks Batmans butt not big and juiced up then Nolan's Batman is a _____ IMO.

My guess is, it'll be like a Rocky movie. In the beginning Bats will fight Bane for the first time, get his ass kicked, he's been retired for 8 years.

Then, he'll come back and kick Bane's ass, and he and Gordon will ship him off to Arkham.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good post. They're evenly matched, but Batman has been "retired" for eight years too. So that puts the odds even more in Bane's favor as well.

Good post. They're evenly matched, but Batman has been "retired" for eight years too. So that puts the odds even more in Bane's favor as well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Same here! I'm going to have to wait until the 26th to see it.
Can't get any time off work!

Quick question: How does Bane eat? I mean at on point in one of the trailers he's asked if he can take the mask off and he replied it would be very painful. So is he tube fed?

Quick question: How does Bane eat? I mean at on point in one of the trailers he's asked if he can take the mask off and he replied it would be very painful. So is he tube fed?

he says it would be very painful but if you listen to the rest of the clip, he means for the guy intent on removing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back