hot toys backdrop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of backdrops, but i wish HT would print them double sided on the back of clear plastic (the way many movie posters are printed)

Then the backdrops could be rolled in tubes, avoiding the ugly folds in the cardbord BGs.

I know that people are complaining about all the redundant HT threads, but seeing all the backdrops together is actually kind of interesting.

I think the people that keep the redundant threads alive with OT and idiotic posts and dragging old arguments into those threads are a far greater evil than posting something that some members would actually like to discuss.

I know that people are complaining about all the redundant HT threads, but seeing all the backdrops together is actually kind of interesting.

I think the people that keep the redundant threads alive with OT and idiotic posts and dragging old arguments into those threads are a far greater evil than posting something that some members would actually like to discuss.

What if it does? You gonna tie me to your pick up truck and drag me through town?

I'd like to, but that has nothing to do with your sexual preference. :huh

Almost as bad as post padders. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly::nana:

wow you guys are starting to sound like the superhero hype forums. don't wanna go down that road.

Back