Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/mothot/1407.html

New Year message has arrived!!!
(Interview with Howard Chan by Hot Toys Japan)

HTJ : Looking back on 2013, episode impressive.

HW : I can say that 2013 is the Hot Toys, and was the year of "Iron Man".
Along with the response of the movie "Iron Man 3",
reaction of customers to the lineup of related products that we have developed with love is very good, I was very surprised.
In addition, it became the memories that can not be forgotten,
It is "300% Iron Man" event, which was held in Harajuku, Tokyo.
Also in other major cities and Hong Kong, it has been held a variety of "Iron Man" event,
This unique event planning of Japan has been taken into account is, it was really interesting.

HTJ : Goals and aspirations of 2014.

HW : I think that it becomes very exciting year is 2014.
"Iron Man 3" will continue, but the deployment of more than it is waiting!

And to be announced some looking forward personally, also from the new "Marvel" work,
"Batman Returns" and "Back to the Future",
Hollywood masterpiece is also a plan to deploy.

As a target of Hot Toys whole,
To the needs of our customers, which is set high hurdles,
I want to continue to the year that you can meet with the product.
Because there are a variety of new ideas for the new products,
I think in order to shape it, and we will continue to challenge.

HTJ : "Iron Man 3", the items in the future.

HW : Powered Suit is that currently do not have three-dimensional, there are many still.
If you can get along under .., to the end everyone will continue to support,
I would also like to three-dimensional, up to the mark of 42 "All"!
Although I think the time for approximately five years and it takes ... probably.

HTJ : Fanhe of Japan, word.

HW : The support of the Japanese people, I We would always cherish.
Thanks to everyone, is there today.
Hot Toys, so I will do my best to make a product even better in the future,
Thank you for support in the future!

https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/mothot/1407.html

Translation by GOOGLE TRAD .... " SORRY "

Hot Toys Collectors

Why would its being true suggest that they won't release 10 new Iron Men variants first? I have every confidence that Howard intends to release BTTF figures and Delorean. I also have every confidence that it is at the very bottom of his list of priorities, and may not happen for several more years. Learn to love Iron Man, baby.

Why would its being true suggest that they won't release 10 new Iron Men variants first? I have every confidence that Howard intends to release BTTF figures and Delorean. I also have every confidence that it is at the very bottom of his list of priorities, and may not happen for several more years. Learn to love Iron Man, baby.

I know. I don't hate IM at all like many here do. I have a few and the new WM 2.0 coming but it's just nice seeing a little variety and getting something totally different, like we got from The Crow. IM and Batman are licenses to print money for them for sure so I can't blame them for all the releases (and I'm happy with all the Batman stuff). So if we somehow get a BTTF PO this year that would be sweet. It was also nice to see that Returns still isn't dead and buried either.

The most worrisome thing is that Hot Toys are dragging their feet with Batman Returns and Arkham Asylum. And those are Batman properties. If Iron Man means Batman takes a back seat, then BTTF fans might really want to hunker down and try not to think about it :lol

New interview is more of teh lame.

Oh really? I thought it was deployed fully and real.

Honestly why do these interviews always ask about Iron Man? I think its a foregone ****ing conclusion at this point that, yes, Hot Toys will be making EVERYTHING WITHOUT EXCEPTION THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF from those films! Ask about other stuff FFS.

I only have whiplash 1 from ironman, i think it was way too kewl to let go. And i will buy whiplash 2. As for next dx i am hoping its something big... Cause they have never ever been so quite between dx releases...

Since they have very few releases coming this year i think they will start the returns orders this year cause that would line up 3-4 big sellers for them... Batman, catwoman, penguine, armory, another batmobile may be... So they will get their fiscal year end revenue a good run... Cause their current line up is very weak compared to what it was last jan / feb...

Ugh...really hope we get just a weee bit sooner than that lol. Nothing would make me happier than a ginormous Delorean on my shelf

Oh really? I thought it was deployed fully and real.

Honestly why do these interviews always ask about Iron Man? I think its a foregone ****ing conclusion at this point that, yes, Hot Toys will be making EVERYTHING WITHOUT EXCEPTION THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF from those films! Ask about other stuff FFS.

Yeah the interviewers ask questions which are as least pressing as possible. They'd sooner ask "which is your favourite armour" than ask about something people want to know

Granted that last interview was by Hot Toys Japan....not exactly 'fan' questions then. But every interview with this guy is like that. ''Lets not try to get any new information whatsoever and instead only ask about previously announced stuff and other things that we know are a sure thing anyway''

Best chance of getting a BTTF figure is a 30th anniversary BTTF-styled Iron Man, with a Marty McFly color scheme and maybe the back wings that are sculpted like Delorean doors.

Why not a DeLorean, which can be transformed into an Iron Man Suit - maybe in cooperation with Hasbro. ;)

I can't wait to see how much this is gunna blow all the customs outta the water , at a fraction of the price too :lol

I would love to see something blow Trevor Grove, Rainman, and Rainman's tailor out of the water, because I've surely never seen it happen yet. But good luck to Hot Toys on that.

Also, bump to help kill off jimmie_dimmick.

I think Marty would be better as an MMS instead of a DX....a fully loaded MMS like Sweeney, T-1000,Barney, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back