Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!
...last update for the evening. Still have a long way to go.
image.jpeg

Just called Sideshow to find out where to set the polarity on an AC adapter to light up the car. They had no answer for me. This is getting ridiculous. So, I'll ask here once again...

Has anyone hooked this thing up to an AC adapter. And if someone has... to what do I set the polarity switch?

Got my DeLorean on Friday and had some time to take pics. Great piece. Here's some photos from my cell phone:

DeLorean and the BTAS Batmobile:

0313161512_zpswvgisvk7.jpg

Here's it's display case with mostly other 1/6 vehicles and a some Robotech:

0313162300_zpsucixeiuu.jpg

Mine just came in!! Such an amazing piece. Even with the very small issues/inaccuracies. I have it in the 40 gallon tank I got from work (work at Petco) I have the 40 gallon class top I got from work as well.
Oh and I have the costers on the wheels as I worry about when it gets hot the tires getting stuck to the glass....if that even happens

Got mine today . Was quite suprised to see such a small box . Can't ion it up now though so will have to wait

Got mine today. Unfortunately, there's a couple of marks, scratches and a hair under the dried paint on the hood. I've emailed Sideshow and sent pictures.

Back