Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a caster or artist to step up and make us a Mr. Fusion part to put on top as well as lightning rod. The rod not really can easily cut n shape a wire hanger and attach a wire to pole. Mr.Fusion could easily made and recasted if enough of us wanted just attach with magnets at bottom.

There's already a thread in the customs section for the rod and other add ons

Hey let us know if yours or anyone know if this is numbered when get it please ,thank's. I doubt it will be numbered but it was mentioned in thread a few pages back.

The numbering doesn't seem to mean anything consequential since my box had 3/3 written on it lol

O.K Cool OPT. Thanks for reply. I guess we will never know how many ha ha... I bet that drives some crazy no official numbers that file is classified by hot toys.

IMG_1284.jpg

Okay, got my tank and stand set up. Now Marty just needs a ride!

got mine today. this thing is awsome and huuuge! the only complaint i would have is the dash side not lighting up

Attachments

• 20160206_141330.jpg
    20160206_141330.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 259
  • 20160206_141230.jpg
    20160206_141230.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 20160206_141110.jpg
    20160206_141110.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 267
Got my early processing notice but not ready to pay yet. Called Sideshow to find out when the regular shipment will arrive and they said no idea. Hope it goes to someone here that really wants theirs early.

Oh wow cool do they ship to Canada ?! Also you guys have the dimension for us to display this Delorean properly? I prefer for it to be roomier to have a bit of space leaway for future added figures (like maybe doc or additional marty versions) thanks in advance

You would have to email them to see if they would ship to Canada.

got mine today. this thing is awsome and huuuge! the only complaint i would have is the dash side not lighting up

And that dashboard/time circuits not lit up is not even a minor detail. It's a big detail of the inside of the car that they could've easily corrected with a few LEDs. That and the lightening rod would've made this stellar and sold out already and onto 2nd batch waitlisted.

Knowing that this can be ran off an AC adapter I do wish there were more lights since I'm likely to keep them on more than I would versus if it was battery powered. There could definitely have been more added accessories too such as the lightning rod, case of plutonium, Doc's briefcase, hell maybe even Einstein. Still am undecided on whether to get this or risk waiting for a second version.

Knowing that this can be ran off an AC adapter I do wish there were more lights since I'm likely to keep them on more than I would versus if it was battery powered. There could definitely have been more added accessories too such as the lightning rod, case of plutonium, Doc's briefcase, hell maybe even Einstein. Still am undecided on whether to get this or risk waiting for a second version.

I considered passing too because of the annoying ommisions, stickers, etc. But I'm too big of a fan of the movies to let it go, so will try to mod it as best I can. It's as close as I'll ever come to owning a real replica of this iconic machine.

I considered passing too because of the annoying ommisions, stickers, etc. But I'm too big of a fan of the movies to let it go, so will try to mod it as best I can. It's as close as I'll ever come to owning a real replica of this iconic machine.

Yeah I'm too big a fan to pass up the Delorean despite the faults, also I fear the flying Delorean will never be released, so this might be the only chance to get a 1/6 version.
Hopefully ToyHQ will get their stock in next month.

Back