Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG where are the reviews!!! I promise who ever post their review soonest i will freakin click and rewatch ypur video and keep it running 100 X =)) pls pls video review gimme gimme!!

OMG where are the reviews!!! I promise who ever post their review soonest i will freakin click and rewatch ypur video and keep it running 100 X =)) pls pls video review gimme gimme!!

Not sure what doing that will do actually LOL but my video will be up tomorrow. Patience grass hoppa....patience

just got my delorean last night. curiously, the shipper box said mine was 89 of 142. i asked the shop guy if that meant ht only made 142 units worldwide, but he didn't know either.

anyway, first impressions are that this is an ENORMOUS piece! straight outta the box, it looks pretty impressive, and i am so glad the paint on the body got the brushed metal finish right.

will post some pics later this weekend, along with a more detailed review. but for now, i have to say this is one beautiful collectible.

just got my delorean last night. curiously, the shipper box said mine was 89 of 142. i asked the shop guy if that meant ht only made 142 units worldwide, but he didn't know either.

anyway, first impressions are that this is an ENORMOUS piece! straight outta the box, it looks pretty impressive, and i am so glad the paint on the body got the brushed metal finish right.

will post some pics later this weekend, along with a more detailed review. but for now, i have to say this is one beautiful collectible.

That was something i too was very impressed with. The body of the actual car was stainless steel, giving it that brushed metal finish look...HT nailed that paint application perfectly IMO

That amount wouldn't cover the cost of the moulding.
Perhaps if everyone that gets one chimes in about what theirs says, we will get a fuller picture.

That amount wouldn't cover the cost of the moulding.
Perhaps if everyone that gets one chimes in about what theirs says, we will get a fuller picture.

If he's talking the number on the shipper box....mine says 3/3 LOL so i highly doubt what he's saying is accurate

After watching optibotimus's video on the delorean im quite dissapointed in the final version and see it as a missed opportunity. Its much more barebones then i expected and should have had the light up time circuits and flux bands, sound features and the lightning rod attached. If a 1/18 scale model can do so should they have. They also should have made it hover coversion capable just as optibotimus mentioned. What im saying is basically they should have went all out on it and not given us such a basic version.

Oh well batmobile bvs it is then...

Optibotimus, looks amazing! Really appreciate the great review. The Delorean is a beauty for sure. Can't wait to have it here!

You guys waited long enough :p And since it's technically Friday in California...here ya go :p

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...an-time-machine-video-review.html#post8416604

Wooot wooot thanks Paul! I love your channel again lol

@all who received their Delorean can a normal (or taller) 1/6th scale figure fit in the car? Because am guessing Marty would fit but he is really small for 1/6th figure righ? (Bec of his real life height) And since Doc Brown is taller and if hot toys makes him will he still fit inside the car?

Got a sideshow email saying the Delorean is shipping now. Going to chat with them to see if they can process my order and ship today.

Boooo, Received the same letter and I had a glimmer of hope but it was short lived.:( Chat wasnt an option when I got up (dont know why, was 9:30ish) so I called talked to Tessa and kinda threw a half truth and told her I received a email stating early shipment ( I did receive an email but it was a generic " Sideshow now shipping) She put me on hold for about 5 min.....and yes each minute that went by I was picturing her looking up my package and processing it :yess: ..... and then when she got on :thud: it went down hill. Something along the lines of "the email should not have gone out, and we only have a few in our first shipment. Then it got worse, I asked her about the next shipment and she said more than likely the first week of march!!!:gah:

Same here after my chat they said the email was inaccurate and later this month they may get the next shipment and she charged my 15th flex payment now ahead of the 15th schedule, not cool SSC.

You guys are lucky. Being in the UK, I'll be lucky to see mine by April. . .

Can anyone who has it measure it? Do the dimensions match what's on the website? Seems impossible.

Can anyone who has it measure it? Do the dimensions match what's on the website? Seems impossible.

I measured the length yesterday. It's about 28 1/2 inches long, 14 inches wide and 9 inches high (with the doors not opened)

Hey OPT. Thank you for GREAT REVIEW!:clap:clap:clap Also LOVED Back in Time movie. A very Nostalgic BTTF Documentary that just done Amazing and fun behind the scene's with the fan's again very cool!:clap:clap:clap Somebody repp OPT for the Review.

Back