Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm too big a fan to pass up the Delorean despite the faults, also I fear the flying Delorean will never be released, so this might be the only chance to get a 1/6 version.
Hopefully ToyHQ will get their stock in next month.

I don't think we are getting anything else, no doc, no flying car, no part 2 marty. I hope that I am wrong. Hot toys has a new Star Wars movie coming every year, more marvel stuff, is now screwing around with a life size tubby batman. I hope this does well enough to get them to finish this line, but at this point I would be happy with just doc.

I considered passing too because of the annoying ommisions, stickers, etc. But I'm too big of a fan of the movies to let it go, so will try to mod it as best I can. It's as close as I'll ever come to owning a real replica of this iconic machine.
I just think if I pass on this and there's not another version made that I'll be kicking myself for not buying it. I can overlook most of the flaws even though some aspects could have been done better. Plus having rewards points to cover most of the cost helps.

Picked up the anniversary set for cheap and in perfect condtion. I'm going to incorporate some of the extras in my DeLorean display.

I would love to see more BTTF but think it's best leave the Perfect trilogy alone and intact for the win.

I never thought I would be able to own a 1/6 delorean and must admit I've looked at all the other options available. None of them have the same feel to them and the flux capacitor and time circuits are the closest I've seen to the film in any representation, light up or not. It's a win from hot toys for me!

I never thought I would be able to own a 1/6 delorean and must admit I've looked at all the other options available. None of them have the same feel to them and the flux capacitor and time circuits are the closest I've seen to the film in any representation, light up or not. It's a win from hot toys for me!

Yeah, 1/6 is the imo perfect scale. Big enough to make many stunning details possible but still a miniature scale that makes it so impressive.

I wouldn't care if nothing lit up.
It's a sixth scale delorean!!!!!!!
It's the closest any of us will get to the filming miniature.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 256
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 249
Of course. But if they made that movie, it would be a great thrill ride.

That's why it will never get made. So movie crossover's i'd LOVE! I Always thought the What if comic's would be Amazing film's because it's what if short of what if story's. I'm sure eventually we will get more crossover film's. I'll never understand why only 1 Roger Rabbit film. I Hate Hollywood writers they had a perfect chance to rap up the TERMINATOR TIME LINE. Oh Well back to this AMAZING Ride.

I Cant wait to get this i still dont have a case for my 89 ride and had to clean off all the dust off Yesterday and still LOVE looking at that sweet ride. I cant wait to wake to both these in the morning. Almost as cool as watching the movie's. I can just chill and admire imagine what the next time travel story would be. A lot fun this car will be with ton's of figure's to time travel with.

I Cant wait to get this i still dont have a case for my 89 ride and had to clean off all the dust off Yesterday and still LOVE looking at that sweet ride. I cant wait to wake to both these in the morning. Almost as cool as watching the movie's. I can just chill and admire imagine what the next time travel story would be. A lot fun this car will be with ton's of figure's to time travel with.

I designed a totally new glass cabinet just because i was getting this thing. I had six Detolfs, filled to capacity and no room for more, so i designed a cabinet that is the width of five detolfs, twice as deep, but the same height. The trick is that i got a custom base and top plate made 2m across by 67cm deep. I'm getting the side glass this week coming, then i will get the shelves ordered and lighting added. I should have it all done in time for the Delorean. One flex left.

I designed a totally new glass cabinet just because i was getting this thing. I had six Detolfs, filled to capacity and no room for more, so i designed a cabinet that is the width of five detolfs, twice as deep, but the same height. The trick is that i got a custom base and top plate made 2m across by 67cm deep. I'm getting the side glass this week coming, then i will get the shelves ordered and lighting added. I should have it all done in time for the Delorean. One flex left.

Very cool i have shelf spot ready in my room until i finally pick up my display case's. I Do LOVE seeing the car from all the angles so much great detail's when able to display in open.

Very cool i have shelf spot next to bed until i finally pick up my display case's. I Do LOVE seeing the car from all the angles so much great detail's when able to display in open.

For sure. I love those pics that Luka took. It got me thinking about forced perspective to try and make the car seem full scale in a setting.

Also be cool if get a electric turn table for this to show in car show style. The last pics of the flying delorean have me tempted to doubledip and pick up the flying version also. Damn You Barry.:gah::lol

Also be cool if get a electric turn table for this to show in car show style. The last pics of the flying delorean have me tempted to doubledip and pick up the flying version also. Damn You Barry.:gah::lol

Hehe. A huge delorean has been my grail ever since BTTF2 came out, and i got the "making of" book. It had pics of the 2015 filming miniature, so i've always wanted one. And i will have one.
I am sincerely hoping the PT2 version is announced within at least eight weeks of the PT1 hitting Sideshow.
If not, i am seriously considering ordering another PT1 to sit on the shelf just in case i have to make the PT2 alterations myself, lol.

Back