Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching optibotimus's video on the delorean im quite dissapointed in the final version and see it as a missed opportunity. Its much more barebones then i expected and should have had the light up time circuits and flux bands, sound features and the lightning rod attached. If a 1/18 scale model can do so should they have. They also should have made it hover coversion capable just as optibotimus mentioned. What im saying is basically they should have went all out on it and not given us such a basic version.

Oh well batmobile bvs it is then...

Peace out! lol

So the v1 version has the preperation for the landing lights of the v2 delorean?

Hey OPT. Thank you for GREAT REVIEW!:clap:clap:clap Also LOVED Back in Time movie. A very Nostalgic BTTF Documentary that just done Amazing and fun behind the scene's with the fan's again very cool!:clap:clap:clap Somebody repp OPT for the Review.

Thank you and glad you enjoyed the documentary :)

I don't know if this has been asked already, but does anyone have any plans of display options? I'd rather not have it out in the open getting dusty.

I don't know if this has been asked already, but does anyone have any plans of display options? I'd rather not have it out in the open getting dusty.

Same that i do with all my figures that i can't get into a detolf....can of air every week or so

Get a custom acrylic case. I use these guys Made to Measure Display Case | Customized Products | Sora Shop
Below is my custom case for Thanos.
image.jpg

Some people have bought fish tanks.

Yep. I really liked the idea of turning the tank into a coffee table too, but I doubt I'm handy enough to do that, so instead I bought a tank stand from Petco that was also on sale, as well as the hinged plexiglass cover thing they have. Stand comes today. Looking forward to putting it together and getting the thing all set up for when the Delorean shows up. Also looking forward to the odd glances and judgement from anyone who visits my apartment.

Same that i do with all my figures that i can't get into a detolf....can of air every week or so

Hey optibotimus, can you please give me the measurement between the front and rear wheel and if you can the width of the tires. I would really appreciate it.

I know something about this was mentioned before, but as other than Marty, I've not really bought anything from Sideshow, what's the deal with paying off early? They have to offer it first? I received an email of course this morning just for the Delorean saying it was now shipping. You'd think if that were the case they'd ask people with just the next week payment and next month payment left if they want to pay off and get it shipped now.

I called this morning to see if I could pay early since my last payment is next week but she told me no that if they had some ready to ship by next week they will charge me and if not they'll have to bump my payment by a month.

Although if it came in anytime before then (my "delayed payment") she said I would recieve an email.

I know something about this was mentioned before, but as other than Marty, I've not really bought anything from Sideshow, what's the deal with paying off early? They have to offer it first? I received an email of course this morning just for the Delorean saying it was now shipping. You'd think if that were the case they'd ask people with just the next week payment and next month payment left if they want to pay off and get it shipped now.

I mentioned this. I have one f ing payment left and why can't Sideshow offer it to us first vs those who ordered later and doing full pay. Why the priority for them over us who like me preordered day 1 within the first hour of going up for preorder. I have spent thousands with Sideshow. This just ticks me off. Sorry venting again.

I mentioned this. I have one f ing payment left and why can't Sideshow offer it to us first vs those who ordered later and doing full pay. Why the priority for them over us who like me preordered day 1 within the first hour of going up for preorder. I have spent thousands with Sideshow. This just ticks me off. Sorry venting again.

Simple; they pretty much already have our money while the full payment folks are more money right now. I'm sure some flexers will get an early purchase if they have any left, though.

I have some mixed feelings on this but overall feel like I'll regret not getting it. I do agree some sound features would have been nice (door opening noise, time circuit noise, etc.). Also the lighting rod should have been included and I still think that Hot Toys should have made this a trilogy encompassing version. That said I have rewards points saved up and can pay a big chunk of this off with them and may still do so.

It cost €89 which is roughly $99.
I think it a good price.

Oh wow cool do they ship to Canada ?! Also you guys have the dimension for us to display this Delorean properly? I prefer for it to be roomier to have a bit of space leaway for future added figures (like maybe doc or additional marty versions) thanks in advance

I would love a caster or artist to step up and make us a Mr. Fusion part to put on top as well as lightning rod. The rod not really can easily cut n shape a wire hanger and attach a wire to pole. Mr.Fusion could easily made and recasted if enough of us wanted just attach with magnets at bottom.

Last edited:
As someone who received (and acknowledged) a legit early processing notification, I'll let you know how it goes for non-CA deliveries.

Hey let us know if yours or anyone know if this is numbered when get it please ,thank's. I doubt it will be numbered but it was mentioned in thread a few pages back.

Back