Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you give us a bit more information about the stickers? What sticker are there and how difficult are they to apply?

There are a couple stickers. The license plate is one. The rest are gauges on the inside of the car. Not terribly difficult to apply

I read of some moaning about the time circuitry not lighting up or the pillars being slightly off being a deal breaker. Not ideal however I hope some of you aren't serious about not ordering this due to these minor flaws as I don't know how you will ever get another *1/6* scale Delorean (unless your banking on bttf 2 which is not garaunteed)

In any case I can't wait for this to ship!!

I will say at SDCC (i think) two years ago, there were several people responsible for the actual restoration of the DeLorean hero car from the movie. They were really critical about how Hot Toys made the DeLorean and how they got several things wrong. Sadly, i didn't really get more info from them. But i think in general, people will be happy with this.

Can't wait to get this :p
12523628_1258349384180128_767595134_n.jpg

Picture of my Delorean before the shipping, and still on the way haha..

I'm very anxious :panic::drink

I read of some moaning about the time circuitry not lighting up or the pillars being slightly off being a deal breaker. Not ideal however I hope some of you aren't serious about not ordering this due to these minor flaws as I don't know how you will ever get another *1/6* scale Delorean (unless your banking on bttf 2 which is not garaunteed)

In any case I can't wait for this to ship!!

Some concerns raised about missed opportunities/inaccuracies with this ultra-expensive collectible constitutes moaning? Interesting.

Apologies poor choice of words and didn't mean to offend anyone. Agree that for the price that this will go for, they should have perfected the design/features.

My point is yeah it's not 100% accurate but if you LOVE the franchise (like I do)... A few flaws to me is acceptable versus NOT owning a 1/6 Delorean at all.

It's OK. :duff

I don't think too many people - if any - have canceled. Almost every release is accompanied by some initial disappointment. When people start getting them in hand, when there are more pics in this thread and/or YouTube reviews, there'll likely be positive word of mouth.

Some will decide to pull the trigger and buy, others will choose not to and every now and then point out what they feel is wrong with it and still others will wait for a sale/discount/more news of the flying DeLorean.

It's all good anyway. I also agree that once people have it on their hands, all the flaws won't matter at all, cause it's still the best and only 1/6 scale of the Delorean that's not perfect but still pretty good.

My Top 3 Rides (I'd buy 2 of ea)
1. BTTF DeLorean
2. Ecto-1
3. Kaneda bike

The only other vehicle i'd want in 1/6 scale or bigger would be the Ecto-1 lol :)

I already own two of these :)
DSC_0031_zps9d002de9.jpg

My Top 3 Rides (I'd buy 2 of ea)
1. BTTF DeLorean
2. Ecto-1
3. Kaneda bike

The only other vehicle i'd want in 1/6 scale or bigger would be the Ecto-1 lol :)

I already own two of these :)
DSC_0031_zps9d002de9.jpg

I've been dying to get my hands on Kanedas bike

Apologies poor choice of words and didn't mean to offend anyone. Agree that for the price that this will go for, they should have perfected the design/features.

My point is yeah it's not 100% accurate but if you LOVE the franchise (like I do)... A few flaws to me is acceptable versus NOT owning a 1/6 Delorean at all.

I can live with the flaws. Im just gonna add in a few "wires" to the interior to make it look a little more cluttered and messy. I dont have long to wait now....

is this going to be a quick seller? or do you guys think it will wait a while until it sells out?

No idea, although a few of the UK websites are showing as sold out. I pre ordered on day 1 and I will do the same for the flying version if it ever happens. I will buy anything HT churns out for BTTF

Favorite rides wanted
89 batjet
Lukes landspeeder
89 batmobile owned.
this delorean soon to be owned.
66 ride still hoping n preyin for.
Millenium falcon dio hoping for.
More TRON BIKES would nice but dont see happen unless revive franchise for tron 3.
Mad ,MAX Ride.
T2 fatboy harley owned.
Vaders tie fighter would Rock!
Love 1/6 rides
a judge dredd bike also...

Last edited:
Back