Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sorry yeah, 1/8th.

Thats true and the eaglemoss may be the best of the 3 but it takes 2 years to make! 2 years! lol and theres no guarantee eaglessmoss will finish the series. They might have a good track record but i wouldn't like to bank on it.

I'd hate to be halfway finished a model only to have the series end mid way through. Also for people who don't like building things and having them ready made the hot wheels elite would be the best to go with. Added to that i think 1/18 is the perfect scale for model representations. Not too big not too small. You can get your hand around it nicely and can be displayed in many more places then a bulky 1/8th or 1/6th scale model.

Just my 2 cents for what its worth.

Eaglemoss have stated that when you subscribe to the collection, all the parts are allocated to you to guarantee a complete model. They did this with the aston martin db5 that was completed last year and diagnosti have done the same with the millennium falcon. im going for it myself

As the days tick by the lack of video reviews indicates a low seller, a bad sign for poor Doc... Which is a shame. :slap

I dont get why people are so fixated on the time circuits. to be fair to hot toys, they never stated that the time circuits would light up. yes it would be nice, dont get me wrong but i never expected them to light up. I do wish that interior looked a little more cluttered though as it looks to showroom-y. a simple fix though.

from the website:

"- One (1) flux capacitor with LED light-up function
- One (1) set of time circuits
- Detailed components with LED light-up function"

however, I dont know why hot toys havent gone with it. it cant be too difficult considering the hot wheels 1/18th version that due has light up time circuits (take a look at the extended information tab). however that could just be like the 1/15th scale ones where its just a whitish/orange LED. I really want this hot wheels version as it comes complete with interchangable parts. However, the price puts me off.

Because it's a pretty significant thing not to have lit up.

As the days tick by the lack of video reviews indicates a low seller, a bad sign for poor Doc... Which is a shame. :slap

It hasn't reached most Western collectors yet so it's too early to say it's a low-seller. By the by, we should be getting a nice YouTube review in a couple of weeks. :duff

I was searching for some plutonium lol :lol the case it come's in and found it.:lol No i dont know any Libbian terrorists but evilbay terrorists.:lol

This was a hot wheels exclusive from 2011 and was about 35 bucks but since hot wheels collector's are as nutty as us it's listed as crazy price's like 150 -200 soo if u do actualy find cheap buy it! Anyway here's hoping n :pray: Doc gets released and come's with something like this for our Delorean display. I have a small suspicion it will since the delorean has a opening spot for some plutonium anyway a quick video review of the hot wheel's exclusive from 2011. enjoy.

https://youtu.be/3dHNSMzk0Zo?t=2

Last edited:
That's ... what ... she ... said !!!
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha !!!!!

1431864535039.gif

It hasn't been released in the US and I'm guessing it's one of those things that isn't going to sell as well overseas (or at least in Hong Kong).

I do wish we knew how many were produced ? If it ends up being a small amount produced i do see price's going higher. I know not everyone knows about hot toys even with FB and internet and comic con's. Either way hope they do all 3 or at least the hover version get released for those who pass in hopes of the 2nd release. I really dont think i need a 2nd version because of space is getting tight in my collection. I only have 2 more small payments if no review's by then i'll do one. I dont do reviews but crazy we have not got a good full review as of yet.

68cae8e779388422a9de6f50fcea1625.jpg

Over bed unit cleared out ready. Tried to make Marty look like he's seen the delorean coming.

I apologize for not poking in here sooner. I tend to get busy and forget the world exists out there haha. I got my DeLorean the other day and have been working on it. If you're at all interested in my take on it, my video will be up Friday. Till then....

CZ3WN8gWAAECIkL.jpg large.jpg
CZ3WRPFXEAA4l-b.jpg large.jpg

How much was shipping ? Look forward to a good review long overdue. Congrats! look's amaziing with 89 ride.:clap:clap:clap

Back