Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get it, I must be the only one confident they will make doc.

Me too. This year we've had a ton of Marvel and Star Wars all of which needs to be released near the movies so that stuff takes precedence for now. They can hold off on Doc for now and not impact sales too much. If we just had Marty then I might be a bit more worried but the fact that they've tone the DeLorean shows they're at least somewhat committed to the line and the Part II offerings only reinforce that. It may be a bit of wait but Doc will come someday.

Doc. will get released just a clusterfu of Starwars taking up 1st dibs & release's right now. It is sad they tho we have to wait Forever 4 him tho. If i dont see him by time Delorean gets delivered i may get a little annoyed and may need start harrassing them on FB everyday.:lol:impatient:

I dont see anyone not noticing.

That's how they do it. Behind closed doors, without anyone noticing until we find out in some stupid interview with Howard about how they decided against doing a Doc. That's how they stick it to us. I don't really think this is happening I'm just wondering what the hold up is.

So the wheels move on BTTF 2 delorean

25a885x.jpg

Last edited:
I still can't believe it's 2 different Deloreans that will be made. I'm still hoping it's the same one with conversion options like with hulkbuster they keep adding features after the PO was put up.

So the wheels move on BTTF 2 delorean

25a885x.jpg

I would like to see the Delorean that is up for order now just include the Mr. fusion attachment and moving wheels. As much as I would love to have both versions, I don't have the space to display two.

Just give me options, Hot Toys.

Makes me a little pissed I jumped on the Delorean when it went up for PO. I would've waited. Not cool. Hopefully, as said before, it's just one Delorean, but knowing HT, I doubt it.

Plutonium power all the way! 1.21 Gigawatts from garbage scraps? Meh.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I wish we could get a update and info pic above about wheels folding in from hot toys. I'm on my 4th flex and feel they owe it's fan's n buyers a update. i am tempted to cancel but if it's not a combo of 1 & 2 then F - IT i'll stick with my original. I feel they would owe to thier loyal fan's a update and let us decide. The best would be a combo of 1 & 2 and release a 3rd on its own if do make.

I wish we could get a update and info pic above about wheels folding in from hot toys. I'm on my 4th flex and feel they owe it's fan's n buyers a update. i am tempted to cancel but if it's not a combo of 1 & 2 then F - IT i'll stick with my original. I feel they would owe to thier loyal fan's a update and let us decide. The best would be a combo of 1 & 2 and release a 3rd on its own if do make.

:lol @ you thinking HT feels they owe their fan base anything...however I do feel it would be dumb on their end to put out two different DeLoreans or announce is 2 different ones before the first one ships out....I have a feeling if it's two different ones, they'll drop the bomb a week after the first one has shipped...if it's one, guaranteed whatever DeLoreans are left will be sold out in hours

:lol @ you thinking HT feels they owe their fan base anything...however I do feel it would be dumb on their end to put out two different DeLoreans or announce is 2 different ones before the first one ships out....I have a feeling if it's two different ones, they'll drop the bomb a week after the first one has shipped...if it's one, guaranteed whatever DeLoreans are left will be sold out in hours

WoW ! Where's the flipping morals do you think Apple could do this with thier phone's or Sony with a council or t.v ? What's wrong with honesty and giving the customer's info on choice of the product or option's at car dealership ? If went and bought a car then 6 month's later find out could've got convertible n bigger engine n more feature's ? OH wait they do this and try n inform us of what's next if can so we will be happy with purchase. I know i jumped at 1st site and started early because i love the car and remember how long i waited for my 89 batmobile and is a favorite in my collection. I just think its GOOD BUSINESS to please your customer's best u can to keep them buying from them. Then leads me to question if everyone cancel's for 2nd version will 1st version go up in value ? If sale's are bad on 1st because fan's are waiting for 2nd version that might not even get made because only few us bought the original ? Do i need to remind you of 66 Batmobile that fan's are still waiting for ? Then you said it selling out i dont think so. I dont think have to worry on selling out , these are not cheap at 700 buck's for a model car that's not even a r.c. car. Anyway go ahead laugh that i think its nice to inform the customer's that support the business. Nothing wrong with informing customer's so can buy the car they want in the collection. I think going to keep my order on 1st and be happy ,just think it should be a combo of both 1 & 2 that would please us all it's BTTF FAN'S

Last edited:
Back