Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it being a combo would make it a sell out. The combo is what most folk want. I know I'd love the option to change up the scenery if possible. I also know theres only one car in my future and don't think many can justify having two Deloreans when one does what the other can. Having already paid flex pays, I'm not entirely sure there's anything I can do besides just take the first one, but I'll definitely be disappointed. And I totally expect HT to announce two seperate Deloreans cause, quite frankly, I don't think they give a ****, which means congrats to everyone who will be getting part 1 Delorean at half off since everyone not on flex will cancel and get part 2. Hope I'm wrong.

2 DeLoreans for the price of 1 not an instant sell out because it costs 700$ cmon man, act like you know the demographics of this type of collecting...700$ = DC IronMen which plenty of us have bought multiple times.

I agree- plenty of $ to be made- minor changes in tooling from the first version and kazoom ! you have double dipping at $600 apiece!

HT prefers to call it maximizing profits. :lol

I'm guessing the only reason why we didn't get two '89 Batmobiles was because there were so very few differences between the two. The fact that one of the DeLoreans can fly may be difference enough.

Because if the wheels can move on the BTTF2 DeLorean I'm willing to bank on many going for that one instead of the OG, so technically HT will have two DeLoreans competing for sales with each other, if they would have already shipped out the OG and made their money off it then announced the BTTF2 DL then it would have made more sense....having announced both practically together is silly, at this point they better off offering an accessory kit to transform the OG into the BTTF2 version and charge for that

Has HT ever offered accessory kits for vehicles before? Not saying it couldn't but is there at least a track record of it?

The 1/12 bat comes with two POS figures resembling Batman and Catwoman. And a very essential bomb that adds to that amazing package that is wanted by everyone.

The 1/12 bat comes with two POS figures resembling Batman and Catwoman. And a very essential bomb that adds to that amazing package that is wanted by everyone.

tumblr_mii2aahpqW1ris28no1_250.gif

wow, did ya'll receive the newest email from sideshow regarding the delorean? just got mine like 5 minutes ago, stated that the original eta of the delorean was for march 2016, but now they have moved it up to now being in their warehouse by december 2015-january2016!!! woohoo!

Well I got till December to figure out if I'm keeping it or getting the part 2. Come on hot toys they need to give us more info on the part 2 ????

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

wow, did ya'll receive the newest email from sideshow regarding the delorean? just got mine like 5 minutes ago, stated that the original eta of the delorean was for march 2016, but now they have moved it up to now being in their warehouse by december 2015-january2016!!! woohoo!

The DeL was already scheduled for a late Q4 Early Q1 '16 Release according to the HT Release schedule posted by BudgetStark.

Back