Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great so they can sit in Sideshow's warehouse longer gathering dust after all of the cancellations because of lack of funds from the onslaught of new arrivals and uncertainty over a BTTF2 DeLorean.

This is great news. In 12 days, when my RPs for Han/Chewie mature, I'll have $682.75 in Rewards. If Ben ships in the next 3 weeks, I'll probably wait the 40 days for those points to mature, then order the DeLorean for free (except for shipping)! :yess:

This is great news. In 12 days, when my RPs for Han/Chewie mature, I'll have $682.75 in Rewards. If Ben ships in the next 3 weeks, I'll probably wait the 40 days for those points to mature, then order the DeLorean for free (except for shipping)! :yess:

Once you realize what you actually spent to get to that is not really all that of a good deal.

I'll wait for aftermarket prices, or like YBF, there will be plenty of Deloreans messed up during shipment that will warrant a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had a pre order hit this early will they combine my flex pay so it will ship when released because it's still flexing until March, anybody know how the flex payers work in this situation?

I've never had a pre order hit this early will they combine my flex pay so it will ship when released because it's still flexing until March, anybody know how the flex payers work in this situation?

You can either let the payment stand or SSC would email you asking if you want to pay this off early.

props to those that get this for Christmas! This would be cool to pick up early but I flexed for as long as I flexed for a reason. March it is for me still. And I'm sure you all will fill me in with many pictures.

I got my early process also cant wait to see the reviews fly in once starts shipping. I'll be slowly paying til feb or march too many preorders. I'm stoked at least no delay's and fitting it's early 4 a time traveling delorean but where and when is Doc ? Do i need a INDY to find Doc Brown somewhere in time ?

I never Flex Pay, so, not real happy that this may come in by Christmas. Of course, not sure coming in right before tax deadline would have been any better.

Mine will be a little bit longer as I'm getting it from my local dealer but I paid it off last week. So can't wait

If the new shipping date is dec 2015 - Feb 2016, why do you some of think that's a big improvement over the original shipping date of March 2016. If it was a November shipping date, then I would consider that an early ship. Chances are it won't be dec at all, I bet it will be Jan - Feb 2016 which is the normal way that hot toys usually do these things.

Back