Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient:Where's the 1966 Batmobile for crying out loud! Preordered Delorean. Saving my pending 7800 ssc points for 66 batmobile. Please hot toys release this along with tv show blu ray release! :impatient:

Yeah I said no to 700$ but ill flex it over 8 months for 77$ :yess: Still I got yrs before I have to do anything, the shipping is going to
suck though. :gah:

GREAT SCOTT!!!! I didn't see THAT (price) coming!! :thud:

I'm gonna have to go back in time and steal that sports almanac from Biff to be able to afford this!

I'd rather go back in time and steal the almanac tho :naughty

As would I, then I could buy a hell of a lot more than just this.:lol

If that were the case, I'd be livin' a lot like this.

Back-to-the-Future-Part-2-1989.jpg

Not me. Less "police state" Hiil Valley; more "own one of the actual, screen-used Deloreans in Beverly Hills."

I would still rather have the BTTF2 flying DeLorean than this one, but I'll get this in case they never make it another version... If they do, I'll just sell this one. Or if they make Doc, I'll probably keep both and hang the BTTF2 DeLorean w/ Doc Brown from the ceiling somehow ... Problem is, I have no Idea how/where i'm going to display this one, but at least I have a year and 1/2 to figure it out.

Howard said they re developing two versions in a interview a short time ago.

People are saying nice things about this because of the pictures, but when they finally get their DeLorean, they'll be saying things like "my flux capacitor doesn't work!", "it's hard to sit Marty in the car," etc.

People are saying nice things about this because of the pictures, but when they finally get their DeLorean, they'll be saying things like "my flux capacitor doesn't work!", "it's hard to sit Marty in the car," etc.

It has crossed my mind. Suppose the final product doesn't look as detailed, something breaks easy, yes I have considered marty sitting inside the delorean might be hard to do. Just have to hope 2 yrs from now everything works out :dunno

Back