Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

"$689.99"

I was right on the mark, har har har!

I am calling it. $40 dollars to ship.

Congrats, I guess. Would $689.00 actually have been "right on the mark"? You guessed $650-700 like most of us in this thread. :lol

The box was massive. Not all that heavy but it was huge. I'm also on the east coast so that worked against me. Ended up getting it a lot cheaper from an eBay seller in Florida.

$40 would be a bargain compared to the $110 SS was quoting me for the 89 Batmobile.
How much did the shipping actually come out to be for the 89 Batmobile? That's one thing that sort of scares me a bit is if that adds a bunch more cost to the final price.

How much did the shipping actually come out to be for the 89 Batmobile? That's one thing that sort of scares me a bit is if that adds a bunch more cost to the final price.

All depends on where you are. In my case $100+ was my quote. I think BBTS quoted something like $70. I ended up getting the thing from a shop on eBay for like $600 shipped. And he sent it UPS 2 day!

This should be up for a while right? I don't see vehicles selling out quick. I'd like to wait until Spooktacular is over so I can use those codes.

Ordered it at BBTS. Thought about going with SS for the flex pay option, but don't like the idea of an NRD when this piece is a long way off before it's released. As others have mentioned, it's too bad there wasn't an exclusive with some bonus accessory. Anyway, I've got a lot of time to figure out where the hell I'm going to display it. I might have to box up or move my Tumbler to another location in my Man Cave.

This should be up for a while right? I don't see vehicles selling out quick. I'd like to wait until Spooktacular is over so I can use those codes.
Won't be sold out for a long time. I recall the 89 taking a while for it to be out for good. I think that actually happened when it was starting to ship out from Sideshow.

How often do they offer double points and can they be used on pre-orders/waitlists?

Exclusive accessory should have been the hook antenna that runs into the flux capacitor. Come on Hot Toys! You can still make it happen!! :)

Wow, this is a sick looking piece. Still have to mull it over before I sign on the line.

No lightning rod??? This is supposed to be the pt. 1 version, yes?? Have they lost their mutherfoofin' minds?!?!?

of course it goes up for PO when I CAN'T put my order in!!!...ARGHH!!!!!!....I hope its still around next month...:-/

I think that you have longer than a month to think about it brother.

I'd be shocked if this hit waitlist in under 3-4 months

How often do they offer double points and can they be used on pre-orders/waitlists?
It all just depends. Plus not everything qualifies for double rewards so I wouldn't necessarily count on that truthfully. It usually is select items that aren't selling as well and that Sideshow is trying to give people a bit of extra incentive to push towards buying.

Wow, this is a sick looking piece. Still have to mull it over before I sign on the line.

No lightning rod??? This is supposed to be the pt. 1 version, yes?? Have they lost their mutherfoofin' minds?!?!?

Agree!! I really hope we see the rod included!

Back