Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered..

AWESOME!! just got home because I forgot my wallet and decided to check a couple of responses I had on the topic and as I was about to log off I seen "ordered" which I was sure to see a "gotcha" or something to that effect so I checked and (insert harps playing here) and there it was. :goodpost:

Ordered thru big bad toys may order through sidehow but cant until next month not worried if have to flex pay my bank account rather then sideshow oh well no payments to think about until july 2015 if think about it. We will be lucky if we see this in march 2016 there's always delays. It took 2 years for 89 car. I 'm just suprised where's the 66 batmobile preorder thats gonna be fun 2 car payments for 2 cars WE cant even drive.:lol

Wow, this is a sick looking piece. Still have to mull it over before I sign on the line.

No lightning rod??? This is supposed to be the pt. 1 version, yes?? Have they lost their mutherfoofin' minds?!?!?

I think that you have longer than a month to think about it brother.

I'd be shocked if this hit waitlist in under 3-4 months

who knows, I have seen alot of non collectible forums like "DMC" collectors willing to buy this as a stand alone.

Very cool if we can just plug in a ac adapter for this so no worry of batteries dying out. It says ac adapter not included , Cheap bastards hot toys for 700 u can include th flippin ac adapter.:pfft:

ahhh man, Ive been staring at this screen since I pre-ordered about 15 min now and cant get over it. Cant wipe the smile from my face. I can breath now that I have one reserved :yess: then i think of how looooong I have to wait:impatient::gah::panic:

ahhh man, Ive been staring at this screen since I pre-ordered about 15 min now and cant get over it. Cant wipe the smile from my face. I can breath now that I have one reserved :yess: then i think of how looooong I have to wait:impatient::gah::panic:

Same here this is pretty sweet!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered thru big bad toys may order through sidehow but cant until next month not worried if have to flex pay my bank account rather then sideshow oh well no payments to think about until july 2015 if think about it. We will be lucky if we see this in march 2016 there's always delays. It took 2 years for 89 car. I 'm just suprised where's the 66 batmobile preorder thats gonna be fun 2 car payments for 2 cars WE cant even drive.:lol

preordered just now. I agree, where is the F ing Batmobile pre order!!! looking forward to buying figures I missed out on when you guys start selling to pay for this beast of a Delorean :winner Nice to be in my 40's and able to afford things!!!

Won't be sold out for a long time. I recall the 89 taking a while for it to be out for good. I think that actually happened when it was starting to ship out from Sideshow.

I started collecting last fall and this was my first big purchase. I sat on the fence getting 89 batmobile for a month. Then I popped on it and sold out soon after.

Very cool if we can just plug in a ac adapter for this so no worry of batteries dying out. It says ac adapter not included , Cheap bastards hot toys for 700 u can include th flippin ac adapter.:pfft:
That is one thing with Hot Toys and light up stuff I don't understand honestly. You would think by now that they would include an AC adapter port for things like their light up stands and whatnot since a lot of people would want to display stuff with the light up features on but not constantly be draining batteries. I think the Hall of Armor set is the only thing that comes with that as an option though.

Wow, a year and a half until I even have to think about paying for it…. Hummmmm.... tempting

Back