Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Battery not included. AAA batteries required.
*AC/DC adapter is not included.

For 689.99 you would think they would at least give you some cheap batteries or cord. :thud: I guess a trip to radio shack. My kids cheap toys come with batteries. That is like buying a PS4 and power cord sold separately.

I'm just psyched that it appears ac adapter is an option! Batteries suck on theses things.

I wonder if it has an AC adapter at all or if they're just putting that line in there so people don't think the lights run off of one. Did the 89 Batmobile or Tumbler have an option for an AC adapter? I don't think so but I don't own either so don't know.

Ok F it pushed my 1st terminator flex to next month and ordered 1 from sideshow so i'm gonna cancel my big bad toys order cant believe I GOT THIS ORDERED! Love sideshow if have any problems is always great to deal with on a purchase this pricey. Now where the Hell is Doc AND PREY :pray: DOC'S A DX with his CRAZY EYE'S he needs dx treatment with 2 radiation suit's and DOG ARNIE... Some one go time tavel NOW and telll us how HEAVY THE FUTURE PRICETAG IS ?:lol

Ordered through BBTS since there is no NRD. Time to start saving kids!

I did the exact same thing.. Can't afford an NRD right now with all the figures I have coming in the next 2 months. Hopefully this will still be up by end of year, then maybe I will switch. I've never ordered from bbts, but I'm sure they take longer than sideshow to get pieces like this in stock. But I'm happy just to secure this iconic vehicle

Do we have any idea where batteries or ac port may be or go ? So stoked ! This PO Made my flippin DAY!:yess:

Just preordered this bad boy. Told myself this would be a must buy... Not getting Marty though.
Cannot wait to add to my collection...

I hope they put b/d Robocop up by end of year as well

So I can imagine this thing is heavy and I dont know how much shipping would be, but I have noticed alot of shipments from the Thousand Oaks, Ca. location (SSC) does anyone know if they allow local pick ups? I mean besides saving what I would imagine a pretty penny, I can get it a few days sooner:wink1: Anything to shorten my 2 yr wait!! lol.

I also pre-ordered through BBTS. I shouldn't have to pay a high NRD for something not coming for 2 years.

So I can imagine this thing is heavy and I dont know how much shipping would be, but I have noticed alot of shipments from the Thousand Oaks, Ca. location (SSC) does anyone know if they allow local pick ups? I mean besides saving what I would imagine a pretty penny, I can get it a few days sooner:wink1: Anything to shorten my 2 yr wait!! lol.
No local pick up.

Shipping Weight: 63.00 pounds

I realy hope DOC come's with the plutonium box too that coulld've or should have been included! HOW HELL WE GONNA GET BACK?:dunno:lol

Back