Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts exactly, more Cosbaby stuff :thud:Just give us the pt2 DeLorean, Radiation suit Doc and Biff and all is forgiven. :lol
Honestly if we could just get a version of Doc from the first film I would be satisfied. I would take the radiation suit or one of his 1955 looks.

Any other figures would be extra. Biff would be cool though.

I think it will be more than Cosbaby. Hot Toys knows they got to bring something big to the table if they are showing this off now.

Honestly if we could just get a version of Doc from the first film I would be satisfied. I would take the radiation suit or one of his 1955 looks.

Any other figures would be extra. Biff would be cool though.
Yeah I would love a Biff fig. He is a very memorable character. Preferably I would like the young Biff but even the old Biff from pt2 would be neat.

Hot toys would never make Biff.

buttheads-idiots.gif

Exactly. If Hot Toys has gotten anything down to a science, it's how to build expectations and massively crush them.

I seem to recall recently that HC was quoted as saying they would never make another vehicle as the costs are too high and the profit margins too low.
But...
We are seeing the third repop of the Tumbler...
One this is for sure, if we see even a single BTTF1 Delorean being repopped, i will be ordering two this time, so i can cheerfully turn one into the PT2 version without worrying.

I seem to recall recently that HC was quoted as saying they would never make another vehicle as the costs are too high and the profit margins too low.
But...
We are seeing the third repop of the Tumbler...
One this is for sure, if we see even a single BTTF1 Delorean being repopped, i will be ordering two this time, so i can cheerfully turn one into the PT2 version without worrying.
Maybe what he meant was we arent building any new vehicles from scratch and we will only re-release ones he’s got gathering dust in the back room.

Maybe what he meant was we arent building any new vehicles from scratch and we will only re-release ones he’s got gathering dust in the back room.
Yeah. That’s what I was getting at myself. If we never see any new ones but we get re-releases of long sold out ones again, I’d be happy with that.

I would love it if HT re-released the Delorean. I mulled it for a long time, seemed too big, wanted 1955 Doc to go with it, didn't 100% love the BTTF1 Marty sculpt, etc etc - then regretted it.

I'd buy the Delorean and (re)buy the BTTF1 Marty given the chance. For 1/6 representation I think I could be good with just those 2 - but that's me assuming Hot Toys would be their usual selves and not make a BTTF1 Doc. If they did make BTTF1 Doc, it would of course make sense to buy him aswell.

Personally I wouldn't ask for more, I'm buying all the NECAs and I don't require all the same characters and variants at 1/6 too.

I had the Delorean and loved it, but sold it for almost 2k to fund the purchase of 8-10 new figures (I didn’t love it THAT much, lol). I would absolutely buy it again at retail, as well as any new figures to go with the original 3 they released.

I had the Delorean and loved it, but sold it for almost 2k to fund the purchase of 8-10 new figures (I didn’t love it THAT much, lol). I would absolutely buy it again at retail, as well as any new figures to go with the original 3 they released.
Damn. Yeah I would totally buy a re-release. It's so iconic.

But they'd have to do Doc and Marty as well.

I was just about to buy a BTTF Delorean, then this glimmer of hope ... a rerelease would be effing magic. I'm not a fan of the second film, didn't buy the Doc (silly me), but would freaking love a Doc from the first film. Or a Doc and *Marty from the third.
I'm excited for the reveal, it will probably be Cosbabies only, but I can dream

Back