Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, Seth MacFarlane either owns or owned this car. Very, very cool.

realdelorean.jpg

I started a Delorean fund, I'm trying to save up enough money I can buy the Delorean car. Then have it converted into the Back to Future II car. It's probably gonna take me like 15 years to save up for this, but it would be soo worth it.

Still have yet to order this. I think I'm going to stockpile my Rewards Points for a while until I can shave a decent amount of the price off. I have $92 so far and I think if I can get to $200 or so I'd be satisfied with ordering it. I'm thinking with the points I'll get from some coming figures and possibly Spooktacular I can get pretty close to that by next year sometime. I'd like to order around the time the flex payments would start which would be next August so I have a good amount of time.

If you can even get your hands on them, let alone afford them. Methinks they're gonna be expensive as you-know-what and very, very, VERY limited. IOW, only celebrities, athletes and the super-rich and connected are getting them.

If its anything like the Jordan shoe releases then yes they will be hard to come by even with a "non limited" release. Prepare for an F5 event between you and your keyboard. If there is a power laces version released to the masses next year I WILL own them!

If its anything like the Jordan shoe releases then yes they will be hard to come by even with a "non limited" release. Prepare for an F5 event between you and your keyboard. If there is a power laces version released to the masses next year I WILL own them!

I'll be surprised if more than a few hundred Mags with power laces are available next year, but good luck!

I'll be surprised if more than a few hundred Mags with power laces are available next year, but good luck!
Maybe they'll do a limited run of shoes with power laces but a regular edition of just the Air Mags. I'd be happy with just a regular pair as I think the power laces are kind of silly outside the film.

Thanks and Yeah Im curious just how many they would produce. I mean they would sell like hotcakes so why not produce as many as you can to maximize profits? I dunno:dunno

Every once in a great while, a company won't worry about profits. It just wants to create a limited edition of something, to create buzz and to "reward" the rich, the powerful and the connected.

Back