Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol That would be awesome, but they'll probably keep him as MMS. To give him PERS and not Marty would be kind of strange.

They've done that in the past though. Besides Lloyd was much more expressive in BTTF than Fox and that alone should be reason enough. But we'll see.

BTW, have there been any words from HT that the Doc is going to be made or not?

I really need to find those interview transcripts... :lol I'm assuming this was a recent interview? I always end up reading them or seeing them posted months post facto. :slap

Not Sideshow, but Diamond Select, who released the Flux Capacitor "replica" some years back, along with the license plate "replica" and Marty 2015 hat "replica" is releasing a "replica" of Mr. Fusion. It'll cost $400... I'm a huge BTTF fan but I can't rationalize that at all.

... the 1st movie I saw had the flying version in it. Which one did you see?

I know the 1st movie also featured the flying version right at the end. The point i was trying to make is that some previous posts have expressed the opinion that the 1st movie is the most iconic, and the road version is most closely associated with the 1st movie. I personally think the flying version as being more iconic, despite featuring more prominently in the lesser movie.

If they did make a flying version they'd have to make a base that would be able to support it in the air somehow. I don't know how much extra cost that would add.

I have to say the second film was the one I watched the most and the hover board is one of the most iconic things from the series. I don't know if we will get BTTF II figures, but I can't imagine them not making the hover board.

I would only have one DeLorean though I think. They will take up a lot of room.

If they did make a flying version they'd have to make a base that would be able to support it in the air somehow. I don't know how much extra cost that would add.

I have to say the second film was the one I watched the most and the hover board is one of the most iconic things from the series. I don't know if we will get BTTF II figures, but I can't imagine them not making the hover board.

I would only have one DeLorean though I think. They will take up a lot of room.

They could add a stand, which would be pretty expensive. If it isn't too heavy and if you're the daring type, you could always hang it from the ceiling using fishing line.

They could add a stand, which would be pretty expensive. If it isn't too heavy and if you're the daring type, you could always hang it from the ceiling using fishing line.
Knowing my ceilings it would probably be too heavy and put a whole in it as it came crashing down lol

Hot Toys should make a full scale Hoverboard. They'll never get permission from Mattel but I'm sure it would be 1000x's better than Mattel's piss poor excuse.

Doc's iconic look is probably what he wears at the end of part 1 and in part 2. So do they go with that or the 1955 Doc who stands on the clock tower?

Back