Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

The Delorean got pushed up to the Top of the 3 coming Soon products. So here's hoping

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

it was top 3 for 2 weeks now... i have been following the order and if the order is anything to go by they will release it next. They had the batman marquette before delorean for almost 2 weeks and thats on preorder now... :)

The Delorean got pushed up to the Top of the 3 coming Soon products. So here's hoping

it was top 3 for 2 weeks now... i have been following the order and if the order is anything to go by they will release it next. They had the batman marquette before delorean for almost 2 weeks and thats on preorder now... :)

So does anyone know if thats in order? I look daily to see if theres any news on the Delorean and I know when Emma Frost (lol, I guess it doesnt go in order as I checked to see Emma's last name, the Delorean is now in the first spot on the "coming soon" section) Well as I was saying when Emma went to pre-order the Delorean was in the first spot for a day or so then got replaced by batman maquette. Uhhhg I dont know but I waaaaant it!!!

So does anyone know if thats in order? I look daily to see if theres any news on the Delorean and I know when Emma Frost (lol, I guess it doesnt go in order as I checked to see Emma's last name, the Delorean is now in the first spot on the "coming soon" section) Well as I was saying when Emma went to pre-order the Delorean was in the first spot for a day or so then got replaced by batman maquette. Uhhhg I dont know but I waaaaant it!!!

i noticed that to. and i was like what is this batman s***

So I'm expecting this to be around $650. Anyone lnow know how many flexpays you can get on an item this expensive? Lol

That's what I'm saying dog Lol. Hopefully we'll get another Hot Toys Friday PO like with Batman. They put up the stupid tweeterhead maquette (which sucks compared to their Newmar

So I'm expecting this to be around $650. Anyone lnow know how many flexpays you can get on an item this expensive? Lol

Well the Batman Armory was around that price you listed and SSC allowed around 10 flex pays if I'm not mistaken. Got my payment down to around $70 a month. That should give you an idea.

Look great, cheers for the pics freshvein. Gonna be expensive but instant PO for me. I'm gonna guess $699.

Someone in the thread said that it will be set at $899, like early on

Well it's all gonna be hearsay until we see the final cost.

Someone in the thread said that it will be set at $899, like early on

I set my max at $1200 the way it is, unless they add something amazing to it! Lol

Well it's all gonna be hearsay until we see the final cost.
I don't know man it was from a good source as far as I know
I set my max at $1200 the way it is, unless they add something amazing to it! Lol
Holy ****! Lol i don't think it'll be near that you crazy person, you're going to think its a bargain at 899

I don't care what the cost is I am buying it regardless! This will be my first and most likely my only Hot Toys Vehicle purchase. This car is too iconic for me not to have!!! I just hope the flux capacitor lights up & pulses like it does in the movie.

$450.00 is it ,there is nothing to it .Yea I want one....... But more then that then sideshow is pushing it .

$450.00 is it ,there is nothing to it .Yea I want one....... But more then that then sideshow is pushing it .
$450..?

iBBavTm.gif

Back