Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we'll get it I just think people who are expectlng it to go up for preorder soon are off base. I think the 66 Batmobile will sell well once it's put up for order. I think a lot of people wanted the Batmobile plus Batman and Robin so maybe sales of those figures will go up a bit more once there's a solid announcement of the Batmobile.

My main hope with the DeLorean is that we just get one ultimate version of it with interchangeable accessories and whatnot so we aren't having to buy three if we want to display it in various ways. I would think that would be the most logical way to go but who knows.
Yeah I agree that it'll go up but at this stage I just think we have a better chance of it going up sooner. A lot of the sale for the Batman and Robin may be dependent on them putting out the Batmobile, but my point was that even before the Delorean, Marty has shown to sell very well. So from a 'current' popularity standpoint it'd make more sense to carry on with that momentum and release the Delorean. Also it's still up on SS' main 3 preview list under Queen of Blades. If it moves that's a different story. Odds are we'll get it next Thursday. Either way we'll know next week

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

Yeah me too. Alex mentioned a few days ago that they didn't get the frewn light yet but in was hoping that wasn't true. They went with OP today but maybe next week because its still up on preview page

Lol highly doubt it. If HT does go up for PO it'll be either Iron Man related

Yeah but HTs Batman and Robin aren't selling like Marty. I'd say this has a better chance at this point because there is vested interest

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You said "vested". LOL
huqararu.jpg

I couldn't resist.

Well... we will see Delorean before 66 Batmobile (probably 2015 summer) soon... Batman & Robin wasn't selling fast as Marty. When the exclusive came out for preorder and it was already on waitlist in less than 6 hrs.

Anyone else think that the BTTF DeLorean should be made in die cast?

Delorean for me is an automatic Pre-Order... I think this will be the best of Hot Toys!!!
Cannot wait until it goes on Pre-Order ;)

Technically it should be made of stainless steel construction that makes the flux dispersal.... LOOKOUT!!!

Anyone else think that the BTTF DeLorean should be made in die cast?
Maybe not diecast but you do raise a good point. I wonder what Hot Toys will use to make the main body of the car. I'm assuming most of the circuitry and whatnot will be plastic but I wonder if the car itself will be too. I guess the Batmobile's and Bat-Pod have been a mix of plastic and metal parts but it seems like the DeLorean might be harder to make out of plastic and make it look good.

yes, my worry is not material and or price. my worry is space... but i think i will buy it still cause this is a grail for me... i would buy this over any batmobile over and over...

I'm pretty sure HT can make it out of plastic and still make it look amazing.

Howard said in the interview they'd just finished the prototypes in time for the shows. So they have to figure out how to make it before it will go up for pre-order.

I would like to add this vehicle to my collection, but it sounds like a lot more time an money before it rolls off the assembly line.This would be great if it would be RC.

Back