HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat FTW! :clap

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing! Heck, it took me a second to spot him on your shelf. He kinda fits in with it! :hi5:

the troops :hi5:

21905_10151213607394494_1411038162_n.jpg

Yikes! He's probably bigger than my dog. I have a Boston Terrier!

What a collection! But what is that female Predator on the top shelf near the center to the right?

The father and grandfather are both over, 25lbs. I have a daughter that has Autism I raise, them for other family with kids like mind. They sell for over $500/750 each. I give them away. Sorry about going OT, I have two that beds down with rabbits and ducks in the house.

The father and grandfather are both over, 25lbs. I have a daughter that has Autism I raise, them for other family with kids like mind. They sell for over $500/750 each. I give them away. Sorry about going OT, I have two that beds down with rabbits and ducks in the house.

Its nice to see other animal lovers out there! Especially those that also like toys and keeps their heart before their wallet. I salute you! :clap

Thanks !

By cons I do not know that it was the throne of the Elder PVC by Hot Toys ...
I always thought it was much smaller ...

In fact this photo is strange compared to the statue and the Urban Predator :cuckoo:

review_elderstatue_11.jpg

We do not feel that a 12" can go above ...

just bught a AVP Ancient Special Version pred!!:panic::yess:
Cant wait for it to come in, will post pics when it does..now i just need anicom scar to complete my AVP line..

Back