HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I Filled my first Detolf up when Dutch and P1 Arrived. Buying an other one this weekend to get it ready for Ancient. :yess:

So I suppose space is a big issue for these guys... :thud:

yeah i got 2 full just about.. im not sure if i will get a third or not.... at ikea you can get those "dioder" LED light strips..those are awesome, light up all your stuff. and they can switch to any color. idk if you have lights in yours but if not you should look into them..worth it!

yeah i got 2 full just about.. im not sure if i will get a third or not.... at ikea you can get those "dioder" LED light strips..those are awesome, light up all your stuff. and they can switch to any color. idk if you have lights in yours but if not you should look into them..worth it!

Will look into them for sure. Only reason I have not got any lights is because I don't like the cords that show. Prefer the clean look....

I bet he super glued that arm in place or maybe jammed some Blu-Tack or something similar under the arm\shoulder joint to hold it in place, Prob the latter, Awesome poses :thud:

be very careful when posing that ancient in that similar pose. the weight of the alien head will put tremendous pressure on the shoulder joint and will break it. the figure might tumble over as well. take all precautions..

be very careful when posing that ancient in that similar pose. the weight of the alien head will put tremendous pressure on the shoulder joint and will break it. the figure might tumble over as well. take all precautions..

I'm thinking of just using my normal spear with him. Really like the alien head but if its gonna cost me my RARE Predator, I might have to just pass. :monkey2

My latest costum kitbash , AVP-PILOT
IMG01354-20121022-1625.jpg

IMG01356-20121022-1626.jpg

IMG01358-20121022-1627.jpg

Neat you molded the breather mask from guardian into a bio.

sort of then sculpt the sides and cut the celtic mask ( a recast i made )added the breather and made it 1 piece then made a mold and cast it and then paint it

the idea came from this picture

pilot-1021_640.jpg

Last edited:
Back